Reviews for Casa Amigos
edwardismyhomeboi chapter 5 . 4/11/2009
I loved it! Update soon!
marspuff7 chapter 5 . 11/9/2008
First off, yay Edward appears! Secondly, what can I say, you're a great writer. I like the introduction between Edward and Bella. It was perfect. I would have reviewed sooner, but homework, yet again, was attacking me. That's besides the point. Anyways, please update soon. I'm really enjoying the story. :)
Gigi415 chapter 5 . 11/9/2008
Ooh, I like it! Especially this chapter... very interesting about Edward's parents... and I loved how you had Bella and him meet! Clever. Haha. :)

Can't wait for the next chapter! Great job!
InaraG chapter 5 . 11/6/2008
Awesome. Can't wait for the update.
FormerlyMe chapter 5 . 11/5/2008
I'm really enjoying this story so far, can't wait to read more.
EC4me chapter 5 . 11/5/2008
This is a really good story so far. Kind of sad lives so far, but they're all moving together. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Vi0lentSerenity chapter 5 . 11/5/2008
haha he's one to talk about having an old fashion name

that was great :)
cem1818 chapter 5 . 11/5/2008
cat's wand chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
omg! i want to sit next to edward on a plane!
cem1818 chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
UPDATE ASAP! i wonder who was the gorgeous boy with the green eyes? lol UPDATE ASAP!
Edward's-a-beefcake chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
This is a very original story line! I cant wait to hear the whole back story about Bella's family situation. Update soon!
xXBellaMadreXx chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
Yay! I'm so glad you're back Bethany!

This chapter was awesome. I could feel the raw emotion coming off of Bella. After being abused myself, I can only imagine what a child who loses a parent to the abuse goes through.

I can't wait to read more.
marspuff7 chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
Wow that was amazing. It was sad that Bella was leaving, but now she finally gets to meet Edward! I can't wait for more. :)
Vi0lentSerenity chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
I'm really happy found this story. it's a really interesting story line. i cant wait to see where you take it
xXBellaMadreXx chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
Woohoo - I like the sassy Isabella. And throwing in RAD is pretty well thought out too; maybe more people will go find out bout it after reading this. The chapters read very well; they go quickly which is good but I get so disappointed when they're over :-p

I love reading your work!