Reviews for Bonds of Time
Randomperson chapter 9 . 3/30
This is great! One of thr best time travel fanfics I've seen, considering I am a fan of them. But this fic has a great plot, amazing action and alot of naruhina moments. Thanks for creating this.
Best naruhina fanfic ever! A masterpiece. All i can say, if you read this fic, you wont regret it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
ehhi had hoped "kushika" had just been a typo, that's a really bad name
QuentinTNT chapter 26 . 3/16/2016
My mind just explode read this Story. The Greatest thing ever I ever read since ever!
BigBonedNinja chapter 5 . 2/6/2016
This is more hilarious than serious. I love this story!
BigBonedNinja chapter 4 . 2/6/2016
Finally. She's back!
BigBonedNinja chapter 3 . 2/6/2016
I really can't wait for Hinata to get back!
BigBonedNinja chapter 2 . 2/6/2016
Okay. I really want to see how this goes now. This little girl just made this story 10 times more interesting. I can't wait to see the DNA/Blood etc test. Lol
Guest chapter 5 . 1/2/2016
Isn't anyone else going to comment on how Hinata didn't even look or was pregnant and had no symptons either or do they just think Hinata doesn't get symptoms and her jacket was hiding the bump?
Guest chapter 26 . 8/20/2015
Salute man:)
ZirconK chapter 26 . 6/14/2015
Wow just amazing can't contain the excitment i hold reading whole story. Well describing it in a word in not sufficient albeit must admit it as one of fascinating naruhina fic i read.
The great part was time travel by kushika(favorite OC here)!You rock it!
Illuviar chapter 26 . 2/18/2015
Awesome story!
ramenreed chapter 25 . 4/18/2014
Dude amazing story. Plot was amazing. Fight scenes amazing and oc was amazing aka their daughter. Also naruhina was amazing. I Ioved the story.
that.girl.we.all.luv chapter 26 . 2/7/2014
aw its the end it was great none the less
mutecebu chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
So, the faceless time bandits have yet to interest me as a villain, BUT, I'm really glad to see "anything but akatsuki" so I've got hope that it'll turn out okay. And if the story is just a relationship comedy that's fine too.