Reviews for Stronger
Sari Dark chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
This is a very fitting explanation of them getting their tattoos. And as always very well written.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I love that Sam had the Impala's tag number tattooed on his head while he was in college. I thought them getting the anti-possession tattoos was a great idea.
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Loved this! I too was, very pleasantly, surprised at the anti- possession tattoos on Sam and Dean's chests, like VERY pleasantly surprised, especially when they pulled down the cotton of their shirts to show us...dear sweet god yes...This was a great fic, I often wondered about the actual day they got them...and I loved the way you portrayed it. Having Sam sneak out to get it, and having Dean react that way, like his protection wasn't enough for his brother. And,Sam getting the Impala tag numbers on his neck, the meaning behind it was very touching. I have a thing for tattos, ones that are tasteful and deep like that. I want one, but, I have a shyness with needles and pain...odd, considering I'm a nurse, and have poked enough people with them, lol. Well done again.
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I especially loved this piece. It felt very refreshing from all the stuff that I've read so far. It had a ting of hope in it and that's way different than my usual stuff. I very much enjoyed reading it, really good work.

Have a great week!

KWF
lilykep chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Good incentive not to cry is a friend or family member who will tease you mercilessly if you wuss out. BTW cursing like a sailor is a perfectly accepable alternative to bawling. Where you get the tattoo at also influences how much pain you'll be in. I got a heart where the boys got their tats and that like a sonofabitka but the skull on my back didnt hardly hurt at all.
Scanilla chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Well done. I'm glad you told us Sam's first tattoo and where it is. Laughed a lot at Dean guessing that, lol.
Morganeth Taren'drel chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Loved this tag! You wrote exactly what I wanted to see, a friend recommended this story to me after I complained bitterly at the usual tags for this episode. I loved the way you portrayed Sam and Dean, excellent story!
staceycj chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I really liked this one. Most of the tags to BUBS tend to be very melacholy and all about Sam whining and crying over it. I liked this take on how he handled the situation and the explanation for the tats.
finajk chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
hehe I love the banter over Sam's tag! It sounds so good them bantering in the car like that, & I love that the 1st tat was the Impala's plate. Thanks for posting!
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I love Sam's other tattoo. That is freakin' great. And I love how Dean is 'cautious' of needles. Wonderful. Well written. Fantastic.
kirallie chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Good work!
hopeAndDreams chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Great job as usual. I really liked the idea that Sam got a tat of the Impala's license...I can just imagine if Dean ever found out - it would non-stop teasing of Sam for being a sentimental girl (as soon as he was able to talk over the lump in his throat over realizing that Sam had missed their home that much!)
PADavis chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Nice stuff here. The tats and the previews were a treat. And I'm always up for a BUABS tag. But I kind of regret that you didn't write about Dean crying like a little girl when he got his. LOL.

Phoebe
adder574 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Great story. I hope you add a second chapter of Dean getting his tatoo. Your others look great.
apieceofcake chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Enjoyed it, thank you :-)

Looking forward to your other stories!