Reviews for Sand Into Soil
Renn chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Ooooohhh...loved it! really, very much in character, and it's just awesome!
Luna Embry chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I'd classify this story as a definite favorite of mine. I absolutely love the relationship between Muarim and Tormod and you display it very effectively. Muarim and Tormod deserve more stories like this! :)
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Hi there, Black Light Princess! Gunlord from the little circle of reviewyness here There are just a few lil' changes of awkward word choice I'd make here...

"fellow tellians"

should be Tellians, with a capital T

I think you mean mind-*boggling* XD

Those are the only changes I'd make, at least from just a quick lil' glance over the chapter Anyways, this was a really nice fic! Both Tormod and Muarim were in-character, and their interaction was nice. I'm glad to have read it, keep up the good work! :D
tiger002 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I liked it and gives the look into the past of Tormod and Muriam. There is so much that could be written into the relationship that is seen in the games.
haretikers chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
i think is nice how muarim wants to act like a beorc around tormod so that the fire-mage remains familiar with the beorc ways.
WayToDawn chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Oh, slice of life!

Writing FE now, hn? What's next, ToS? (Do not take that seriously, Axel. Really.)

Interesting choice of characters. Interesting way to handle them too; ambiguous. Are you being cautious now? Either way, it turned out quite well. A bit of slice of life with a strong background of wishful thinking. I specially liked thinking of what's ahead of them in game canon, and the reference to Reyson. xD
Shadow Hylian chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I really liked this one-shot. The characterisation of both Tormod and Muarim are just right, and I think that the interaction between the two of them is well done.

Overall, great work.