Reviews for Erotica
reptoholic chapter 1 . 5/25
hahahah
Hikari.Kuro1994 chapter 1 . 2/17
This is the second of your stories that I'll be reading please don't make me cry.
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
This was good. I liked how the Ninja Leader told the Captain he wanted more from him than just sex ;)
InuYasha-Number1-fan chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Hahaha that wasn't what I was expecting of this story... It's so much better lol (*.*)
aniellet chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
this is so smutty and fluffy at the same time! i love it!
Essenceof9 chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Where the hell has this been all my life?
What a perfect scenario. Can't believe this was written so many years ago.
I loved it Thank you !
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
love it. like seriously. i love it.
Anonomys chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Kinda cut the fucking short.
Mine ShadowMaster chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
LOL it sounds good to ME too! *-* 3
synchro chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Hahaha this was awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Bravo! Loved the character development ;)
LadyPeanutButter chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
That line to end the story- loved it, looooooovvved it! :D
Taku chaan chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T END IT THERE ! AAAAAARRGGG I WILL DIE !
I was craving for the passionate lemon between the two here! lol. The final is just SO F*CKIN EXCITING!..I love their ''indirect'' conversation, revealing gradually how they feel and how much they desire each other *.*
That was so enthralling, so good to read! Sasuke's struggling with his lustful thoughts of Naruto, and Naruto's final paper so emotional ! Omg !
The moment when he got furious at sasuke, saying ''That's hokage sama to you, Uchiha-san" I must admit I wanted sasuke to beat him up ! lol. But the reason behind his reaction calmed me down and the following part did the rest...
I really reaaally loved the idea of both of them conveying their feelings by stories *.*
Great fic!
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Love it! I love how Naruto tops Sasuke!
ChasesTheMoon chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Omfg why did it stop I mean it worked but I wasn't ready for the end I was ready for steamy hot sex! Anyway really loved this sad with the abrupt end but still super good anywho ttyl
all way watchin chase