Reviews for Abruptly Stricken Fear
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Aww Sammy * hugging him* , * shudders* freaking clowns
Mad Server chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Poor Sam. I wonder if he's seen the movie It.
sikeminatural chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Aww great fic! :D
PADavis chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
What are we going to do with you? Flinging all these extra words around - you showing off or something? LOL. I always wanted those knives to go into Dean, darn it. Thanks for this!

FigureInTheAshtray chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Bad supernaturalsammy67! Breaking rules, shame on you. That said, Winchesters are well known for breaking rules, so I guess you're off the hook :D

Besides, I still enjoyed your little drabble with fear-frozen Sammy. He handles clowns better than Dean handles planes, ha ha!

CHAILYN chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
rules are overrated dear...and i now i can't ever stick to that damn hundred words thing...drives me nuts :D

Clowns! hehehe i loved that epie and in a sadistic creepy way i kinda like the evilness of clowns. but not as much as i like le fic.

you are awesome...and the last line, cracked me up. i love all the descroption to, i can just see this one totoally playing out in my head with the boys...awesome job girl
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
You can do it in 100 words. It isn't hard at all. Less words makes it creepier in a way. nice effort, though. I hate funhouses too. This story was crepy.