Reviews for Ascendio
Blueowl chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
I hope they get what they deserve...

Looking forward to see what happens next
10thWeasley chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
Another good chapter, I liked it!
cyiusblack chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
Element's Sole Protector chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
...Yeah, at this rate I don't think Sybill should be surprised to be interrupted by Snape.

Again.

I like this chapter! I got a little teary at the end when Vernon ripped up Dudley's picture. So not nice!

...The 'blood wards', you say, Severus? Do tell! I am now immersed.
master-moehri86 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Interesting story-I hope you keep writing :)
azillia chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
really interesting start

hope you update soon

cant wait to find out what happens
PunkZZZ chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
D: That was so sad and sweet! Which possibly doesn't make sense, but it was! I think you did a great job with Minerva, by the way, and I also agree about Dudley- he wasn't born mean.
cyiusblack chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
demonslayer0917 chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
Hm, I won’t make my suggestions here, but I do see somethings
Blueowl chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
Hmm, so the blood wards have fallen?

Looking forward to see how Dumbledore takes in what has happened and what will happen with Harry.
cyiusblack chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Element's Sole Protector chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I like it! Can't wait to see Albus and Minerva's reaction to THAT.

Petunia and Vernon planned it all? Naughty, NAUGHTY parental figures! Bad! You remember the corner? GO SIT!

...And thus my randomness ends. Bye, now!
10thWeasley chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
hey! I like this story! Keep going!

A mistake I saw: At the end you say "Her face, which had been in a painful grimace, turned into a large smile which confusing Vernon greatly." It should be "which confused Vernon greatly."

Just thought I'd let ya know!
demonslayer0917 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Hey, gifted, this is Detective or now Dagny Holmes.

No, it’s a bit more original then what I’ve seen before. I always wanted to see the logic that Petunia might use. I really do like it, and I think it’s one of the better ones. It’s rather realistic, if you think about it. I love petunia’s reactions, and the thought process is just about right. I am glad you can understand her, a lot can’t. The Dursleys are usually written badly in the stories I’ve read on here. I think you get the psychological part of this, as they are in character. Hell, am I glad there’s no weirdness in this. God, for once I don’t feel like I am wasting my time on something stupid. Fuck mediocrity. I also like how you relate it to the books. I think you made this fit the prompt very well.

Yes, I think I like it.

O, I know! I think this goes on my favorite list. Yeah, definitely deserves a spot on there. Looking forward to more.

Rachel
Blueowl chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Too soon to give any real opinions, but it shows promise.

I'll be looking forward to the next part.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »