Reviews for For Those We Trust
InuJoey chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Very Good.
CameoRuby chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Really good :) I like how the characters werent out of character - they were nicely portrayed. And good situation too, very realistic
Native Knight chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This is definitely going into my favorites! Great work!
Darth Krande chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
That was very much Michael :D Definitely. From now on, I'll consider this as a deleted scene that should be on the "Extras" dvd :)
kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
loved it
KITTfan339 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Aww, that was so sweet! Good story. Poor KITT, that probably scared him half to death.
Tiara Shin chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
This is a great story, I really love the characterizations. Just one little thing, Yunk Jard Dog (the episode with the waste pit) is after both Trust Don't Rust (first episode with KARR) and KITT vs KARR (second episode with KARR, obviously). *shrugs* But I guess that doesn't really matter, as the story is still great (after all, it took me reading this story three times before I noticed that little fact, swept up as I was in the mood of the story :D).
Tacpebs chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Aw. That was cool. Nice story
LittleMissStark chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
aw thats so sweet :) I love it. KITT's my fave charictor, thats for sure. (sorry for bad spelling)
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
AHH! More..more.. please hurry up! )
NeverVisible chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I like it, a lot...are you going to write any more chapters?
curse-of-the-cat chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
aw! that was so sweet!
AngelGardian666 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Nothing like a guy and his car. lol, this was really cute, its totally going in my favs. Excellent writing!
Xire chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Aw, that was so sweet!
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Wow. That was intense. Scary, but well done!