Reviews for A Very Carbuncle Christmas
SilentStarlightSky chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
I guess it's Christmas in July for me. I just wanted to read some Ashbear, and I hadn't tried this one out yet. It was really cute and funny. The 'Angelo' code was hilarious. And the parts with younger Zell talking to 'old' Squall and Rinoa were really great. Zell not believing they were still together was funny. And then he asked if he was married in the future was so cute. I was laughing really hard. This was a fun idea, and I really enjoyed it. :)
effect20 chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Great fic. Funny as hell too. Every time I see carny I'm going to think about a blender. The hotdog thing between squall and zell was hilarious I almost dropped my phone.

Okay I'm really starting atf now
effect20 chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Lol an original Christmas tale. With the ghost of Xmas past getting the cameo.
effect20 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Ok ok I got side tracked. I was going to read after the fall when I notice this. Glad I did though.
WoundedBlackWing chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
What an amazing story. I just found your story and I fall in love hard with this. Love it, really love it. Btw, is this story in the same universe as Dancing in Time and Endless Waltz?
Alessia Heartilly chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
Review sent by Rinoa05 to the Italian traslation of the story. Author's response will be translated and published as well.

"This is a really wonderful story. Ironic, funny, and it really makes you laugh.

I can't choose the character I loved the most. I appreciated every one, for different reasons. Squall threatening Carbuncle is really exilarating, I adored when he did it *_*

Congratulations to the author and to the translator, you are both wonderful as always!"
Alessia Heartilly chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
Review sent by BAbyDany94 to the Italian translation of the story. Author's response will be translated and published as well.

"Congratulations, this a really beautiful story. Really wonderful! I hope the translation will continue soon... I've really taken an interest in it."
Alessia Heartilly chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Review sent by Little_Rinoa to the Italian translation of the story. Author's response will be translated and published as well.

"Ashbear never lets you down, no matter if she's writing a serious story, a funny one, a dramatic one and so on *_*

I adored this funny story since the very first chapter and from now on I will love Carbuncle even more.

I also found very beautiful the second meaning of this story: to shake the relationsip between Squall and Rinoa, relationship that he obviously accepts, but that she finds a little too 'tight'. I'm anxiously waiting for the last chapter, and thanks to Alessia who let us read this wonderful story!"
Wintermoth chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
Six years for five chapters? O-O dude.
chilangoman chapter 5 . 9/24/2009
wow, great story! I love it!
Estarla chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
Wow, that was amazing...purely amazing...I can say though that you are definitely better at writing humor than me! Cause I found this quite humorous!
Estarla chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Wow, and I mean wow! That was so funny! Poor Zell! That's definitely a situation I would NOT want to be in!
PisceanReve chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Ha ha-hot dogs! I get it! I love the bantering relationship between the group-Seifer keeps tying his shoelaces lol

Everything is also very descriptive and everyone's in character which is difficult a lot of the time, but you did very well-I can't wait to read more!
Fantasy Fan Girl chapter 9 . 8/10/2008
hehehe, I absolutely loved the ending. Geez the whole thing was just fun and awesome. It's fun to do something different from the normal. Anyway, awesome work. Keep writing. I look forward to reading more of your work.

FFG- Jo
JayLiyah chapter 9 . 5/29/2008
I kind of have a question to ask... myself. And that is, how in the heck did I manage not to read this before?

You know I'm a huge fan of you already, so I'm going to take the time to kick myself (don't know how I'll do it) for not stumbling upon this sooner. This was another priceless gem for me, and I think I loved everything about it - down to the humor, the fluff, the way how you just get Rinoa and Squall (loved his sarcasm and the little quips)and the CUTE ending! Now, I'm smiling like an idiot!

It was really creative with Carbuncle playing a major role with his "reflect" magic... and I know it's kinda mean, but I did think it was funny how Squall reacted to him at first. The threatening to put him in the blender joke... very funny!

I loved the whole thing, it's refreshing to see another light-hearted Squinoa, with your cleverness and added twists. I hope you write another one! Take care!