Reviews for Down and Out
ccase13 chapter 22 . 2/28/2012
This was a very interesting AU. The trickster would be just the type to grant wishes and let people reap the effects of bad intensions.

I'll bet that the trickster preached some really strange sermons while he was watching over "Lucas", since he has a really odd sense of humor.
casammy chapter 22 . 8/7/2011
Forget this history, to the end I have stopped reading the end and I like that dean I stop opposite to his give to choose to go with sammy
CM-x-SN-x-HP-x-roxmysox chapter 22 . 1/14/2011
another great story from you...Any chance of a sequel for this story...? Keep up the good work! :)
Samantha V chapter 22 . 6/29/2010
Great story. Really like the interaction between the characters. The boys really do seem to be better off without their father.

Any chance for a sequel where the issues with John and the demi-god get dealt with?
cuddygirl18 chapter 22 . 9/23/2009
no way! is it over? poop! i love this story and now it is over! is there a chance for a sequel? hm? :(
pandora jazz chapter 22 . 9/20/2009
Good ending.

I like Dean's idea to have Sam and him spend time together without their father, to be able to reconnect as brothers.
vonnie836 chapter 22 . 9/20/2009
Great to see that Sam can take care of himself. I also liked that Dean finally got it and he took Sam and got themselves a place to live at, a real home. I also liked that John couldn't stay away and at least had to watch them. Make sure they were okay, feeling a little sorry they had so much fun and he wasn't part of it, but keeping his promise. Awesome. Hugs, Vonnie
lelann37 chapter 21 . 8/25/2009
great update...nothing like a little family drama!
Star Mage1 chapter 21 . 8/12/2009
My guess is that Sam chooses to let the anger go then let it consume him, that it isn't worth it but I could be wrong.
ephiny63 chapter 21 . 8/12/2009
gotta love this new and improved Sammy but poor Dean he's getting pulled in so many directions! Loved this chapter hon, it was just right, and yep this site sucks big time so here I am playing catch up yet again, sigh...

take care darlin

love Shelley
The Bloody Knife chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
You've definitely caught my attention!
pandora jazz chapter 21 . 8/11/2009
I'm glad that Sam is getting to be more comfortable at Bobby's.

It was sad when Dean was wondering once again if Sam would ever want his big brother around or even hang out with him.

I'm not sure why John is still here. We just keep finding out more wrongs that he committed against his youngest son. Now Dean finds out that his dad hit Sam when he was twelve, no wonder John wished Sam was gone or dead.

I don't see this fractured family ever being whole again, partly because it was never right all those years ago.

Just hope Sam will want Dean to be his brother again.

Thanks for the update and for sharing your story with us.
cuddygirl18 chapter 21 . 8/11/2009
i miss lucas, sam's another personality! i love this character! i still love this character in this chapter! i like the independent sam who is leading a new life while staying at bobby's, like he is not aware of dean and john, like he is not original sam before he is classified as "dead"! i love this character and lucas! i want more of him! any hope? :) i love him the most in this story! i love this story! :) :)
ephiny63 chapter 20 . 7/28/2009
sigh, okay just finished rereading a chapter and then caught up with the last two and they were great honey.

Oh by the way I'm back! A week on the sunny...and I mean sunny I got off the plane today and wanted to turn back!...Gold Coast,with all right there, mountains on one side and the pacific ocean on the other, sigh...

Anyway getting back to the matter at hand, I loved these last two chapters they were great and no probs at all. You did well

love me

ps I'll have some pics up on facebook tomorrow night :0)
lelann37 chapter 20 . 7/22/2009
oh winchesters! they need a family hug...and john needs a brainwashing. hehe, great chapter. thanks for updating