Reviews for Consequences and Repercussions
l1zHarvey chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Hey! I've just finished reading your fanfiction and I need to tell you: this is one of the best OHSHC fanfictions I've ever read! It's all so perfect! Good story, perfect writing, characters totally IN character... The thing I loved the most is that I didn't know how the story would end. I mean, you put some hints through all the story that the Hitachiin twins were just tricking Kyouya, but I was still looking forward to the end of the story to know what game they were playing.
The way you described the twins, the differences between them, it was simply perfect. Though I think Hikaru should be the one that Kyouya - hmm - "helped", because it was already told on the anime that Kaoru is more "controled" than his brother. But I don't care, your fanfiction is still perfect.
Oh, and I loved that you explored another side of Kyouya, the one that doesn't know what's true and what's fake. And the twins! Gosh, I have never seen them so in character before! And I think this is something hard to do, so congratulations *-* And I also love Kyouya. I ship him with everybody from OHSHC.
Sorry for any spelling mistake, I don't speak English .
DellaNee-Chan chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
OOC! OOC! KYOYA WOULD NEVER! EVER! FALL FOR THAT! EVER! And Kaoru, no matter how much he does fallow his brother and loves pranks and shit, he would never go that far!

(Even then, it was too awesome of a story! DX Why did I find it so amazing!... good job...)
cyberangle chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
lol that was grate
Rayne Marie chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Kyoya! ;D; That was just frickin depressing. D: I think he should've beaten the crap out of the two of them. D:
nameless14 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
aw that so cute/sad... poor kyouya :(
Berylia-Crystalia chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
What ? No sequel ? no happily ever after ?

It was so good though.
Lost to the Hoping chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Better the second time I read it than it was the first - five - times I did. XD -sighs- Can't wait 'till this year's one-shot. KyoMori. *hums happily*
thatwriterchick chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I really enjoyed this story. Your charcteraztions were near spot on. I was kind of hoping that Kaoru and Kyoya would get together, but besides that, everything was really great. I tend to favor Kyoya as well. So if you were to write more about him I would certainly read it.
liquidity chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
The best part about this story is that it's complete in-character from start to finish. Nothing had to be contrived or invented about Kyouya or the twins, and as such made it a thoroughly enjoyable read. I am a Hitachiincest fan myself, but can't deny the intrigue of Kyouya and Kaoru together, and I love the way it was presented here. Great job, really.
Arauru chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
A rare pairing.. I liked the way you put Kyouya's personality; sly, cunning...if only he knew not to mess with the twins, however. I adore Kaoru, and his seemingly innocent ways were perfect for the build up - even after the start I wasn't really sure where all of this was going.

For Feedback...well.. I do tend to notice the slightest of things. Just shows how intrigued I was by your story to read every last word though!

Quoted is, 'That Kaoru's eyes were just a shade darker'. A few lines further when the twins trapped him in the changing area, you mentioned that, 'Though Kyouya knew that Kaoru's were just a shade paler.' Yea..it's nothing extremely huge. The world isn't going to combust just because I noticed one stupid little thing. I do like the idea of Kyouya trying to figure out those tiny little differences between them, though.

Was great to read, I found it both amusing and interesting. But poor Kyouya!
Lady Azar de Tameran chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Not my cup of tea pairing-wise but interesting nonetheless. I liked that the tables were turned on Kyouya. I haven't really seen that before, and if anyone, it would be the twins to accomplish such a thing.

Zari
kygirl101 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
*le gasp* I know you asked for feedback and all, but I must gush instead!

Oh my god, obso-friggin-lutly love this story; there wasn;t one OOC moment in the entier thing and the whole kind of 'turn about's fair play' ending just made it all perfect. If anything, you should continue it! But, that's up to you!

Either way, I love this story and I simply can;t express that enough in words!
anon chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
LOVED IT!
leaf the invisible chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
-squeaks- Oh man..this was fantastic...

I loved it. I haven't gotten into much fanfiction wise in this fandom, but I LOVE what you did with this... Beautiful dear.

Leaf
mikamura chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Gee Kyouya is so evil I knew it! Yet again he kinda deserved

what happened to him.

I really think you hit the spot with the charas,

I believe they were well characterized!

gya I must love that little lemon! *blushes*

It was quite great, poor kyouya *sighs*

still, it was great!

*o* would you be doing more yaoi of the host?

if so, I would love it!