Reviews for Gummy
Inga's Truth chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
First Item: Er... A condom...

Second Item: The birth control pill case... I think

Am I right?
Feelin SPAZTIC chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I thought they were condoms, but after your T-rated comment, I'm not sure. Answer? It was a good story though, nice job.
0animelover0 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
they both shuld be VERY lucky that it wasnt used...

i remember one time at the stor a lil girl took a 'gummy' and said 'mommy!buy me this candy!buy it!buy it!' the woman was redder then a tomato!i think most ppl wuld faint if they saw their kid chewing on that!
Maniac Tenshi chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I kinda get what they are but...it's not too clearU but it was absolutely hilarious! XD Omg it was so freakin cute 3 that little boy really has some naughty parents xD
xswtnsour4lyfex chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
haha this was funny but what was teh second object?
AnxiousA chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
. . . what was the object was it a condom?

. . . and what was the second thing he was chewing?

I AM FILLED WIF QUEZTIONS AND ME NEEDS ANSWERS!

so... could you please send me a PM (privte message and no i no think u is dumb but it took me a long time to figure out what all the random capitol letters stood for and as soon as i found out one there was anuter one for me to find out.) and tells me what the thingies were.

THANKS :)
Dragon Jadefire chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Poor Sakura and Sasuke.
ilovetoast-chan chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
funny! um..i know wat the 1st one is but the 2nd i have no idea could anyone tell ne wat it is?
Masayo chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Lol Sasuke and Sakura sure have a hand full with that little guy XD
jadedsiren chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
That was one of the funniest fanfics EVER!

My hat goes off to you.

I do not think that has ever been been used before.

What the heck were you thinking about when you decided to write this. i'd love to pick your brain. Very Cleaver.

I love the way you wrote it and hell yeah the idea.

I'm laughing my ass off. My sister is wondering what the heck is wrong with me cause I burst out laughing And couln't stop.

she heard me form her room. This was so good. I'm still smiling Girl this is so going to favorites. All my stress is gone:D!
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
LOL! wait...huh? i dont know what it is D

i think their condoms...but...?
Yvne F.S. Devolnueht chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
dear ,

you're indonesian ?

:D

what's the thing ?

I thought both were co- err , you know what I mean .

;D

funny !

xo xo ,

Yvne
cardcaptor eternity chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
well...i actually thought they were both condoms...until i saw your comment. what is the first one?

cardcaptor eternity