Reviews for You'll Always Be My Brother
Fafa Fai chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
OH yea...nothing is too easy for the boys.
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
Oh CRap, Matt is going to end up being Dean's real brother isn't he-and what will that do to Sammy when Dean wants to hunt for him. Dean had better play his cards right on this one or Sammy's world will be more destroyed than it alreayd was at finding out he was adopted!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
Great chapter. Update soon. Poor boys. I have a weird feeling that Matt is the real Sam. Don't know why.
babyreaper chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
Great chapter, don't tell me that Matt is Dean's real brother. How will Sam handle that if/when it comes out? He's already emotional insecure. Can't wait for the next update to find out. Thanks
Star Mage1 chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
I'm sort of hoping the baby didn't survive some how or was revived or used in some kind of retual. I'm betting Matt is Dean's biological brother or a demon.
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
Yeah. Matt's a demon. Aeesome job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more!
kirallie chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
A demon took the baby? That's not good! Suspicious how Matt has the same circumstances. If he was covered in dirt and is the same age...he's not the baby is he? Poor Sam! Glad Dean found him and that Sam can see he's telling hte truth. Keep up the great work1!
LoveWithoutLimits chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
ok, first of all, im like sitting here yelling at my computer screen "ITS MATT! ITS MATT"

miht b wrong but first thought was that matts the baby missing from the coffin.

anywho... really really good chapter! i cant wait too read the rest of it :D great job!
Pure Magical chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Amazing! That was really good. Can't wait for more. And you should also update When Darkness Turns to light soon!D
samantha-dean chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Wow thats really good ! i like it VERY much its deep ! lol
katie7576 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
great start...docs have to be in on it..or Mary and John faked Sam's death...can't wait for seconf chapter
kirallie chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Poor Sam! Why did John never tell him? So Dean still thinks of him as his brother? Who left Sam on the doorstep? Good start!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Oh wow. Keep going.
MDarKspIrIt chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
great start! Can't wait to read more and see what ou have planned for this story.
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »