Reviews for You'll Always Be My Brother
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 12 . 5/14/2009
Flutie serĂ­a bueno que uisted scriba la sequela a ver si se pon las pilas y leemos pronto la misma , estuvo muy bien y fue realmente impresionante
brightsidetolife chapter 11 . 3/12/2009
Wow! You better make a sequel! I loved it!
janet1982 chapter 11 . 2/19/2009
this has been a awesome story:)

please write a sequel:)
ukfan101 chapter 11 . 1/19/2009
Wow now two people have/are going to go to hell for Dean...methinks that he isn't going to be able to handle that very well. It should be interesting to see how it all turns out...
Carlough chapter 11 . 1/19/2009
You should definitely do a sequel! I love this story, and I would really like to know what you have to expand on!
wcfan chapter 11 . 1/19/2009
We can't leave Matt to die now, can we? So I guess we need a sequel. :D
cuddygirl18 chapter 11 . 1/18/2009
Write more about Matt, Sam, and Dean stories. Write about Sam saving Matt out of the deal with a demon at the road.
CBloom2 chapter 11 . 1/18/2009
Sequal? Definately! Lots of sequals!

Really enjoyed the twist to the story and I really can't wait to see what happens to the boys now!

Please update as soon as you can!

And remember sequals...LOTS of sequals! I'm totally hooked!
DarkandtwistyGirl chapter 11 . 1/18/2009
Great ending!

I'd love to see a sequel, maybe about Sam and Dean trying to save Matt from the deal?

Thanks for sharing.

xx Hannah xx
sammygirl1963 chapter 11 . 1/17/2009
Well that was a twist I wasn't expecting-Matt making the deal instead of Dean.
darksupernatural chapter 11 . 1/17/2009
I liked the story and I like Matt but I think the ending was just a little succinct. I love All hell breaks loose and I think you changed it well but it seems like there wasn't enough detail to go with the action. A sequel would be great though. Keep writing.
reddgemini chapter 11 . 1/17/2009
I really like this story. I say keep going.
Animefouryou chapter 11 . 1/17/2009
wow matt scarifice himself what will happen next add more want to read more thanks
SupernaturalCanary19 chapter 11 . 1/17/2009
W.O.W!

I actually did not see that coming! Great twist on the end, so does this mean Dean doesnt go to hell? *Looks around hopefully*

Dang. Thanks for the update, and YES you have to write a sequel, about Sam's powers! We all know they didnt go poof with him being dead, right?

Great work, and I cant wait for the fourth season to start over here in England, I'm going insane!

Thanks for the update, it was a great read. I always love a bit of limp Sam to round up the day nicely!

Thanks again!
elf-meat chapter 11 . 1/17/2009
i loved this story, it was great! i think that you should do a sequel!
159 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »