Reviews for You'll Always Be My Brother
wcfan chapter 10 . 1/13/2009
I'm wondering the exact same thing! Dean is gonna go nuts looking for Matt. You'd think the guy would know a man after a couple of months...
Carlough chapter 10 . 1/12/2009
Thanks for the update, great chapter!
CBloom2 chapter 10 . 1/12/2009
They'll not let him go that easily! I'm sure of that!

Great story! Have we got any more hurt or powers coming up? I'm a sucker for that! LOL!
ukfan101 chapter 10 . 1/12/2009
Yeah Matt how could you leave like that? Loved how Sam got all protective of Dean and what he did to Gordon...
sammygirl1963 chapter 10 . 1/12/2009
Aww, poor Dean-I fel so bad for him...Matt taking off on them like that without saying a word!
babyreaper chapter 10 . 1/12/2009
Great chapter, glad that they all got out alive and Dean will heal but now Matt has taken off? what is he thinking? Dean sounds pissed that he's run off, will he calm down and go look for him? Please update soon. Looking forward it more. Thanks...
SupernaturalCanary19 chapter 10 . 1/12/2009
Oh, creepy.

Great news about Sam saving them both but why did did Matt leave? :(

Dang, another cliffy! You meany!

Thanks for the update though :), do the same again soon!
cuddygirl18 chapter 9 . 1/10/2009
It is good! when are you going to give an update?
wcfan chapter 9 . 1/5/2009
That sadistic SOB. God, I hate him.

Matt was taking anti-depressents?
jaybee1119 chapter 9 . 1/3/2009
Wow i love the way you have made room in the storyline for a new brother...I cant wait for the next chapter.
atrum infractus chapter 9 . 1/2/2009
Aw! Poor Matt.

And poor Dean!
Iuliana chapter 9 . 1/2/2009
God bless u for the hurt/Dean. I love the story and I was dieing for some hurt/Dean and some angst/worried little brothers. This is getting so good I can't wait for the next chapter.

Dani
CBloom2 chapter 9 . 1/2/2009
Awesome chapter! You managed to make Gordon even more evil! If that's possible!

So Dean now knows about Matts dependency on anti depressents so that'll be something else to sort out!

I'm really enjoying this story!

Can't wait for more!

Happy New Year!
casammy.armoasantander019 chapter 9 . 1/1/2009
me gustaria que al final se descubra que sam es el unico y verdadero hermano bebe de dean por que no es lo mismo con un tercero metido entre ellos
Carlough chapter 9 . 1/1/2009
Oh, wow, I just watched that episode, 'Hunted', I think it's called, last nighton DVD! So now I clearly remember everything (that you didn't change;) ) from the show. I didn't have to strain my head. Thanks for the update!
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »