Reviews for You'll Always Be My Brother
Carlough chapter 9 . 1/1/2009
Oh, wow, I just watched that episode, 'Hunted', I think it's called, last nighton DVD! So now I clearly remember everything (that you didn't change;) ) from the show. I didn't have to strain my head. Thanks for the update!
darksupernatural chapter 9 . 1/1/2009
Great work with the chapter. Love the action and I can't wait for Sam to get the best of gordon!
ukfan101 chapter 9 . 1/1/2009
liked this chapter, I really liked how you had Matt make Sam realize how selfish it was for him to want to leave Dean like that. I always hated that bit in Supernatural when Sam leaves Dean yet again. Yikes you are hurting dean face...good update
SupernaturalCanary19 chapter 9 . 1/1/2009
Oh! Getting tension now! I love the way you have written the new character into te origional storyline! It's great! Good going, and please update soon!
sammygirl1963 chapter 9 . 12/31/2008
Wow, I'd say Gordon is in for it after what he did to Dean. ammy will have his hide!
DarkandtwistyGirl chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
Awesome chapter!

Yay! Sammy's alright, you had me woried there for a moment.

What are they doing now? Just when I thought I could relax.

Please update as soon as possible.

xx Hannah xx
CBloom2 chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
Silly boys!

Never mind not knowing what they were getting into...I'm thinking about what Dean will do to them!

Love this story and can't wait for the update!
ILoveSupernatural chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
Oh I'm so glad that Matt saved Sammy. :-)

Dean sure is gonna be pissed when he finds out that Sammy and Matt are gone.

Awesome update girl. Waiting to read more. Update asap!
Iuliana chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
Oh Man, Oh Man this is getting so interesting. Especially after what u promised me I can't wait for the next chapter ...doing the happy dance

can't wait, can't wait

Dani
winchester27 chapter 8 . 12/11/2008
awesome story.

matts a great character.

deans gonna freak out when he wakes up.

are matt and sam going to the roadhouse to talk to ash?
atrum infractus chapter 8 . 12/11/2008
Poor Dean- two little brothers just skipping off for dangerous demonic adventures without him. Kind of tragic.
kirallie chapter 8 . 12/11/2008
So is this the lead up to where he meets Ava in the show? Must admit, I like your other fics better. But it's still okay
Carlough chapter 8 . 12/11/2008
Ah, we finally get to know what Matt's ability is...Wonderful chapter.
sammygirl1963 chapter 8 . 12/11/2008
Yay, Matt had the powers needed to save Sammy. It's wonderful that Matt is getting closer to the brothers, but what will Dean do now that Matt and Sammy are both sneaking off-and what will happen once they get to where they are going? an't wait to find out!
babyreaper chapter 8 . 12/11/2008
Brilliant chapter, I have been watching all my dvd'd of Supernatural and am currently half way through season 2 so I've just watched the "Simon Said" episode and so your story was very familiar, Get work. So Sam and Matt have gone and done something really stupid and left big brother behind. Please update soon, looking forward to a pissed off Dean waking up alone. Thanks...
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »