Reviews for Fault Lines
HollyShannenForever chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
that's a good telling of her story!
stephunk chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
this deserves more reviews... its effing fabulous. you're crazy, girl. i loved every moment of it.
hopeisabluebird chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Sigh... You're just so brilliant with Rosalie... I especially loved the part where you said: "Sense told me to run. Romance told me Royce would never hurt me." I loved how you set common sense and idealism at opposite sides of the ring here.

If Rosalie was idealistic before her change, than her bitterness makes so much more sense now that we know she was so cruely shown the suffering that is inherent in life. Again, you've shed light on an aspect of Rosalie's character that SM either briefly mentions or just glosses over in the books.

Thank you for another beautiful piece of writing!
Omega Graecisso chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
"I don't usually write songfics"

*snort* irony, irony. no worries. i've done this too. like all the poor people i told I'd finish DoR. how far did you get reading the series, btw?

this...was intense. which is obviously perfect for the story, but wow. gave me a powerful jolt.

flow good. song choice good. i like that she was smart enough to see it coming before it really started - seems accurate to me.

i'd say the assault was accurate, too, but i got pardoned for that so it's probably better not to bring it up
sex wife chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Classic jenn, indeed.

That was pretty vivid and powerful. I pity Rose more here than I ever did in the books. Nicely. A good length too, and the song flowed perfectly. Your tenses didn't always agree, but then, I'm a bit of a grammar nazi and only I would take note of such things. Great job!
The Duchessina chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
That was very sad, but very well-written. I could feel Rosalie's pain.
Permanent Rose chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Wow. You've done this scene perfectly. The pain feels so real. Like those bits in your other story, its hard to read, but in a good way. I almost cried.