Reviews for Icy Heart
Guest chapter 9 . 5/27/2016
that was great. sooo cute
ningKyu chapter 9 . 4/13/2015
hai Im new reader. I really like your story. thank you.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/19/2015
though i adore ichiruki to the highest degree, i would've wanted ichigo to be impaled by byakuya's sword! how could he cheat, much more impregnate another girl aside from rukia?! and he still claims that he loved her after all his bullshit?! imho, if a man "truly" loves his woman, he can resist temptation, knowing that an hour of lustful fun can account to a lifetime of pain! i hope you'll make an epilogue wherein ichigo dies in a painful way after knowing that his "other woman" was cheating behind his back all this time and he himself contracted venereal disease and AIDS which will eat out his mind and body! {evil glare}
laexdream chapter 4 . 2/27/2015
Gee... Rukia is kinda... OOC... At least in terms of her jumpiness and timidness. What happened to the girl who would leap up and kick Ichigo in the face? Ah well, I do like the story. Just... *sigh* Anyway, thanks for the chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
i love this fic
arigato
Guest chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
i hope you continue to write about hitsuruki
Guest chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
poor rukia
Kandyj chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
Love it 3 I loooovve this story plz write more hitsuruki 3
BlackAngel'sWrath chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
Oh my god! Epilogue pls!
Freak-With-Issues chapter 9 . 12/20/2011
I really enjoyed this story and if you can find time to write an epilogue, that that would be really awesome!
MuchAirsense chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
Why did Rukia have to fall for Hitsugaya? like no offense but i am pissed off at this story!
MoonlightOrange666 chapter 9 . 7/19/2010
I absolutely loved this story!

See, normally I completely hate Rukia's guts, but for some reason I didn't.

Great job!~
Senna54367 chapter 9 . 6/8/2010
LOVE IT!
lazyguy90 chapter 9 . 5/1/2010
Hey, great work on this story. Nicely done on this.
WhenFangirlsAttack00 chapter 9 . 2/26/2010
Aw...super sweet and super sad but it was still awesome! please please please write an epilogue. Loved the story great job!