Reviews for Are You Nobody, Too?
Just Kiga chapter 13 . 1/6
Some more Snape time! :-)
Just Kiga chapter 11 . 1/6
She's having an awful day.
Just Kiga chapter 9 . 1/6
I enjoyed this chapter. A little bit of closeness despite the atrocities.
Fantomette34 chapter 28 . 12/19/2014
Merci pour cette très belle fic qui m'a captivée.
Bravo pour votre travail et bonne continuation !
riskeybusiness chapter 28 . 10/10/2014
Ahhh absolutely loved it :) thanks!
jensteed chapter 12 . 9/11/2014
Poor Hermione, as if the first time wasn't traumatising enough but to be attacked again while in basically the safest place imaginable with something she can't physically fight off. It's a brilliant story, I love how she's refused to give in and crumple under it. She has so much strength :)
Cublet chapter 28 . 4/19/2014
Nice story. One of the best I've read on Severus/Hermione.
vampires-r-bloody-hot chapter 26 . 1/8/2014
love it
mama123 chapter 25 . 12/2/2013
Excellent but ended happy. Loved reading it. Thanks.
BellaTallin chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
You REALLY REALLY REALLY need to put a warning either in the summary or in an author's note at the beginning of the story, warning that Hermione gets raped repeatedly. It brings a mental imagery that some readers might not be prepared for and might not choose to read if they knew it was going to be there. Especially since you're not a crap writer, you write rather well, drawing the reader into the story, feeling Hermione's terror and then to have her get raped like that is horrible and vivid. I'm a rape survivor so I avoid stories that give a warning that there's going to be rape scenes in it because it's a trigger and can cause flashbacks. I was rather enjoying the first couple chapters but I will not be finishing this story, I do not want that mental picture in my head, it's too close to home. PLEASE put a warning on this!
arcangeldjr chapter 15 . 8/10/2013
Fuck yes, Hermione.
arcangeldjr chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
Here's something. If Malfoy wasn't expelled for that, then the wizarding world is going to hell. Seriously.
Phyllidia chapter 28 . 7/12/2013
:) Enjoyed the ride. I noticed the sequel hasn't been updated in a while. I hope you decide to finish it. Thank you for sharing your work with us.
Phyllidia chapter 26 . 7/12/2013
Beaten up but not broken. :)
Phyllidia chapter 25 . 7/12/2013
Well a rolling head is one way to say it's over. Full of action and stuff. Good job.