Reviews for When One Door Closes, Another One Opens
Jade chapter 19 . 5/29
PLEASE UPDATE!
Thanks for writing this :0
jade parker chapter 10 . 4/3
THEY ARE SOOOO CUTE TOGETHER I SHIP E'M ALL THE WAY!
jade parker chapter 4 . 4/3
AWE poor josef
jade parker chapter 3 . 4/3
I am so addicted to this story
felinavamp chapter 19 . 3/8
Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful, emotional, fun and sexy story. It made me cry as they suffered, laugh with their cheer, shiver with their passion and rejoice with their happiness. The best vampire love story I ever read. I couldn't put my phone down! Now when I re-watch Moonlight again, I'll have the most devilish grin all over my face thanks to you. Magnifique!
alyuchiha913 chapter 18 . 6/6/2010
Freakin. Awesome. I freakin love this fic. LOVE IT!It was freakin AMAZING. I really can't express how much I love it. OMG. All I can say is great work!

alyuchiha913 chapter 17 . 6/6/2010
*breathes* holy...motherf**king...shit. Wow. Just wow. That was...the most f**king awesome lemon I've ever read. I swear. It had everything I absolutely love to see all combined in one. Sexy male vamp...another sexy male vamp...one guy jerking off (you wrote that splendidly, btw)...other guy jumping the jerking off guy...damn hot sex...uke screaming in his native language (that's always hot)...both guys totally losing control...and as if that wasn't awesome enough...seme saying "I love you" in the uke's native language. So sweet!

Awesome lemon at the end aside...this chapter positively melted my heart. It was so sweet, fun, sexy and romantic all in one! And that scene at the fountain...I almost cried, it was so beautiful! Then you topped it off with that sexy lemon and I swear I died. Lol. Freakin awesome. Great work!

alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Ooh I'm loving the fact that Mick can't get Josef out of his head. Muahahaha. This should be fun! XD

nightcap chapter 19 . 2/13/2010
Thanks for the explanation! I can understand running out of energy for a story. You have provided us with so many hours of enjoyment with your ideas.

Thank you!
moonjat54 chapter 19 . 2/10/2010
Ah, Beth as Mick and Josef's child, now that is a story that I would like to read. Thanks.
one.zebra chapter 19 . 2/10/2010
Thanks for the Author's Note update. Readers always appreciate info.

1z
Ookami Sakura chapter 6 . 9/4/2009
tehe... yayy! Beth to the rescue!
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 18 . 7/25/2009
Awesome Moonlight story (and sequel) can't wait to read more and see how it all plays out. Please update it soon _

~Tala-Paige!
nightcap chapter 18 . 4/27/2009
I'm exhausted just reading about it! Whew! What a honeymoon!

Hot! Hot! Hot!

Hope things are going well on the new job. Take it easy. We'll be here waiting for you! (I'll probably STILL be exhausted! LOL!)