Reviews for No Need For Toasters
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 2/8
lol, love it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
The first thing I thought of was that Splinter would come in to use the toaster after Donnie left...
I'm awesome and y'all know it chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Ahahaha! Hilarious!
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
- very very fun!
Spiritual Stone chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
XD I love it when a good Donnslposion fic comes up.
Nim Draug chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Justice for Donny - yay!
LyssieB chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I absolutely loved this fic, it was hilarious! I laughed so hard I choked on my pizza.
Storm Arashi chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Oh man I gotta show this to my friends. It's nearly four AM where I'm at and I'm trying not to wake up family members with my laughter.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I noticed that, too, but I love toast too much to care if my face is blown off.
Connie Nervegas chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Yeah and it's usually Leo who breaks the toaster. The man can use twin katanas, but he doesn't know how to stick pieces of bread into a toaster without breaking it.
FUlyric chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This rant was made of epic-win. Hilarious and super well-written. I wish I could write humor this well.
"shiny, stupid toaster face" XD - 45 minutes later I'm still giggling about that!

I enjoyed it so much, that now I'm over-thinking - I bet Don didn't rig it to explode at all, he just decided to scare the crap out of his brothers so they would never use the toaster again!
Haliii chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
MAHAA. That is just awesome. Total awesomeness! :D You have really made my day with just 500 words :D

*adds to faves*

Hali x
SilverWingAlchemist chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Two words. Freakin hilarious.
Katie-Kat chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
LOLZ! That is hilarious! Could have used less cussing, but that is still insanely funny!
Toraus chapter 1 . 11/20/2009