Reviews for No Need For Toasters
flikaroo chapter 1 . 1/2
AHH, you had me laughing so hard. My sides hurt. "Return to frying bread in pans", oh that line was too much! Thanks for making me chuckle. I hope you write another funny oneshot sometime.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I love you for writing this _
Dragonblooded chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
OMG! Talk about hysterical! I'm trying not to break out into a random grin. And failing SOO bad. XD
Piper chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Yes, this is the Don that everyone loves.
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
lol, love it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
The first thing I thought of was that Splinter would come in to use the toaster after Donnie left...
I'm awesome and y'all know it chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Ahahaha! Hilarious!
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
- very very fun!
Spiritual Stone chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
XD I love it when a good Donnslposion fic comes up.
Nim Draug chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Justice for Donny - yay!
LyssieB chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I absolutely loved this fic, it was hilarious! I laughed so hard I choked on my pizza.
Storm Arashi chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Oh man I gotta show this to my friends. It's nearly four AM where I'm at and I'm trying not to wake up family members with my laughter.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I noticed that, too, but I love toast too much to care if my face is blown off.
Connie Nervegas chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Yeah and it's usually Leo who breaks the toaster. The man can use twin katanas, but he doesn't know how to stick pieces of bread into a toaster without breaking it.
FUlyric chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This rant was made of epic-win. Hilarious and super well-written. I wish I could write humor this well.
"shiny, stupid toaster face" XD - 45 minutes later I'm still giggling about that!

I enjoyed it so much, that now I'm over-thinking - I bet Don didn't rig it to explode at all, he just decided to scare the crap out of his brothers so they would never use the toaster again!