Reviews for No Need For Toasters
EmPro8 chapter 1 . 8/25
This was freaking perfect. Well done.
Crazydawg19 chapter 1 . 6/30
Hahaha! This is too funny! I'm dying! Hahaha!
thecartoongirl22 chapter 1 . 5/8
LOL IM DYING! Thanks for the great laugh XP
Tallithia chapter 1 . 1/10
LOL
This was so funny I laughed out loud at the train like crazy * Got so many irritable looks but it was totally worth it!
Promissa Fidel chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
Oh my Lord! It's been years since I last read this fic and it still manages to make me laugh so hard I cry! I think i first read this back in 2009 and it's one of those few fics that always comes to mind whenever I think of TMNT fanfiction. That wierd unspoken fanon about the toaster and Leo's general inability to use it was such a staple of the TMNT fandom back when the 2003 series was the main verse. Ironically enough tho, I can totally see 2012 Donnie making this same rant, given how prone he is to frustrated outbursts.

Anyway, I dunno if you even check this account anymore since nothing's been updated since 2012, but I just wanted to thank you for writing this. It's brought me alot of mirth and laughter over the years and for that I'm grateful!
Toothtooth chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Omfg I love this so much, I laughed so hard at it
Fairy-x-Heart chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Ahahahaha! xD Hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
LOL! Awesome! And yesh I noticed that it is in fact always the toaster that is broken. Don I'm with you on this one. How do they always break it?!
TheLadyOfSouls chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Hialrious! Great work!
flikaroo chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
AHH, you had me laughing so hard. My sides hurt. "Return to frying bread in pans", oh that line was too much! Thanks for making me chuckle. I hope you write another funny oneshot sometime.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I love you for writing this _
Dragonblooded chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
OMG! Talk about hysterical! I'm trying not to break out into a random grin. And failing SOO bad. XD
Piper chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Yes, this is the Don that everyone loves.
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
lol, love it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
The first thing I thought of was that Splinter would come in to use the toaster after Donnie left...