Reviews for Teacher's Pet
Mekabella21 chapter 42 . 6/14
I have to say I have enjoyed reading about Shelly giving advice to Stan. I like seeing her be the nice big sister instead of yelling and hitting him all the time like in their younger days.
Mekabella21 chapter 39 . 6/14
I like the direction Kenny and Bebe may be going. They are so cute together.
Mekabella21 chapter 37 . 6/14
Awwww that is so sad. I am glad Stan was able to provide her some closure. Kyle is going to be crushed when he finds out Bernadette passed away :-(
Mekabella21 chapter 33 . 6/14
This is getting deep. I am with Cartman on this. What are you up to Kenny? I think I know but you never know for until it's revealed.
Mekabella21 chapter 24 . 6/13
Omg Stan nooooooo!
Mekabella21 chapter 18 . 6/13
I didn't see that coming 0_o okay Cartman, you surprised me. I hope he means it.
Mekabella21 chapter 12 . 6/13
This list is ridiculous in a cool way. I laughed so hard reading the description of Stan, Kyle, Bebe, and Token in slow moment XD
Mekabella21 chapter 2 . 6/13
Loving the pace of the story thus far. Can't wait to see what else happens. I like the nicknames as well hahaha
xD

I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE
TweekTweek chapter 50 . 3/12/2015
No, wait. Yeah, I'm still a Style fan. Anyways, I absolutely adored this fanfiction! It was really interesting and quite out of the ordinary - why, I felt my own chest tightening when Stan lost his cool and called Kyle a faggot. The whole fanfiction, the dynamics of the relationships, the emotions of each and every character, had me very immersed in it. Normally, fanfictions regularly have a very similar plot, but this - was actually quite an original idea. You put a lot of effort into this fanfiction, which I applaud you for. The details and hard work you put into the character development was phenonomal, I simply could not help but marvel at Stan's transformation (along with every other character's) throughout the story. I especially enjoyed Bernadette's love story, quite tragic, but enjoyable never the less. I have never enjoyed a fanfiction this much - if I could favorite this a hundred times, I so would. A very good job.
TweekTweek chapter 18 . 3/12/2015
This fanfiction turned me into a Kyman fan. That wasn't supposed to happen.
ThatOneGirl1091 chapter 50 . 1/19/2015
Aww, that was such a cute ending for everyone! 3
Like I've kinda said before, this story sent me through a roller coaster of emotions and I absolutely loved it 3
ThatOneGirl1091 chapter 38 . 1/19/2015

wat

noooooo kyle what r u doinnn
ur depressed and not thinkin' straight gdi
THE EMOTIONS THAT I FEEL IN THIS STORY-
ThatOneGirl1091 chapter 34 . 1/19/2015
SKRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*GASP COUGH WHEEZE*
SKRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HE STILL LOVES HIMMMMMM

It was so sweet when he was talking about Stan like that ;DDDD

I need mental help, I know.
ThatOneGirl1091 chapter 24 . 1/19/2015
/whyamialreadyreviewingagain

/ithoughtiwouldwaitlike5chappiestoreviewagainbutno

oh mi god
sTAN YOU DOUCHE
I'm really losing faith that this fanfic is gonna end with StYle; it looks more like it'll end with KyMan and now I'm gonna cry bcuz Stan just told the whole class and he's too nice for that

wendy u bitch look at wat ur doin to stan
/sobbing