Reviews for Teacher's Pet
CielLikesElizabeth chapter 50 . 3/12
No, wait. Yeah, I'm still a Style fan. Anyways, I absolutely adored this fanfiction! It was really interesting and quite out of the ordinary - why, I felt my own chest tightening when Stan lost his cool and called Kyle a faggot. The whole fanfiction, the dynamics of the relationships, the emotions of each and every character, had me very immersed in it. Normally, fanfictions regularly have a very similar plot, but this - was actually quite an original idea. You put a lot of effort into this fanfiction, which I applaud you for. The details and hard work you put into the character development was phenonomal, I simply could not help but marvel at Stan's transformation (along with every other character's) throughout the story. I especially enjoyed Bernadette's love story, quite tragic, but enjoyable never the less. I have never enjoyed a fanfiction this much - if I could favorite this a hundred times, I so would. A very good job.
CielLikesElizabeth chapter 18 . 3/12
This fanfiction turned me into a Kyman fan. That wasn't supposed to happen.
ThatOneGirl1091 chapter 50 . 1/19
Aww, that was such a cute ending for everyone! 3
Like I've kinda said before, this story sent me through a roller coaster of emotions and I absolutely loved it 3
ThatOneGirl1091 chapter 38 . 1/19

wat

noooooo kyle what r u doinnn
ur depressed and not thinkin' straight gdi
THE EMOTIONS THAT I FEEL IN THIS STORY-
ThatOneGirl1091 chapter 34 . 1/19
SKRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*GASP COUGH WHEEZE*
SKRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HE STILL LOVES HIMMMMMM

It was so sweet when he was talking about Stan like that ;DDDD

I need mental help, I know.
ThatOneGirl1091 chapter 24 . 1/19
/whyamialreadyreviewingagain

/ithoughtiwouldwaitlike5chappiestoreviewagainbutno

oh mi god
sTAN YOU DOUCHE
I'm really losing faith that this fanfic is gonna end with StYle; it looks more like it'll end with KyMan and now I'm gonna cry bcuz Stan just told the whole class and he's too nice for that

wendy u bitch look at wat ur doin to stan
/sobbing
ThatOneGirl1091 chapter 22 . 1/19
I finally decided to drop a review after 22 chappies xD
I know I'm late on finding this story, but who cares? (Do you even read reviews for this anynore gdi-)

This story is getting my emotions going.
My emotions, meaning hate, fangirling, hate, laughing, hate, sadness, and a little disliking.
The hate/dislike/sadness part is mostly when Stan starts spending more time with Wendy, and Kyle with Cartman.
Like, no-
*picks up Mini-Kyle and Mini-Stan from Mini-Cartman and Mini-Wendy*
*places Mini-Kyle and Mini-Stan together*
Now go, be Super Best Friends again pl0x

This story is well-written so far, very well written, and I'ma try to finish this story within a day
YouDon'tSeeMe chapter 50 . 8/24/2014
I don't know if it was intentional, but I just realised: Is Bernadette and Brandon the parallel to Kyle and Stan? The similarities are that they have the same hair colours as their counter partners, a bit like 'Kyle's Ideal Straight Relationship with Stan' (Kyle's the girl/Bernadette and Stan's the same, seeing as Bernadette did mistake him for Brandon when she died.) The main parallel difference I see, however, is that they drifted apart, but then joined together again, but ina completely different way. Stan and Kyle joined in an extremely happy circumstance, whereas Bernadette joined herself to Brandon in a very depressing circumstance, leaving Brandon alone and split. (Still crying, God-Damnit.) Everything for Stan, Kyle and their friends is quickly mending, but for Brandon things seem like they will not be fixed, unless he can get over Bernadette, which is unlikely, as he was using Staci as a refugee.

Oh wow, I rambled.

Sorry about that.

But then again, I noticed that nobody had brought up my suspicions, so I decided to post what I thought about all this, y'know? It's sort of like the Hyrule and Lorule issue, everything's identical, but disastorously different at the same time.

I need to stop...

On the whole, this story was indeed AMAZING. (This was what my review was going to be on originally ;-;) I can't give you any constructive criticism though...

...'Coz I don't have any! :D
I-Am-SO-Not-Here chapter 45 . 8/22/2014
Oh... My... God... This is purely BEAUTIFUL! You have such an amazing gift. This took me from the darkest area of my mind to the light again, and it flowed so damn well. I seriously wish I was as good as you :)
Guest chapter 21 . 4/28/2014
Gosh this makes me want Cartman and Kyle to end up together ;; Now I don't think I'll like the ending as much as I was looking forward to it before. I dun want Kyle n' Stan this time! Waaaaaa
Kishu Fanatix Girl chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I UNDERSTOOD WHAT KYLE SAID PERFECTLY!
KKtheRipper chapter 49 . 12/20/2013
Very very nice story! I enjoyed this very much! :-D
KKtheRipper chapter 27 . 12/20/2013
Ahh I'm tearing up! Stupid Brandon fuck Stacy (not literally) and go back to Bern! She still loves you idiot gahh.
KKtheRipper chapter 12 . 12/20/2013
This so far is my favorite chapter! Ahh that was so cute! I can't wait to read more!
LuFFy McCormick chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
I still insist that it is a problem in their "relationship". No D:

Stan and Kyle should be happy together!

I went to the next.