Reviews for Teacher's Pet
Sofronia chapter 50 . 12/12/2016
Every few years, I come back and read this to ground myself.

I still get the same feelings as I did the first time, and I certainly cry as I always did. This story is just so much more than anything I've read before, I hope you know that. I was only in tenth grade when this came out and I'm twenty three now.

It's so clarifying and purges I'll feelings from my heart. Sure, it's fanfiction, but the power you wove in these words is more than that. Thank you.
Mekabella21 chapter 42 . 6/14/2016
I have to say I have enjoyed reading about Shelly giving advice to Stan. I like seeing her be the nice big sister instead of yelling and hitting him all the time like in their younger days.
Mekabella21 chapter 39 . 6/14/2016
I like the direction Kenny and Bebe may be going. They are so cute together.
Mekabella21 chapter 37 . 6/14/2016
Awwww that is so sad. I am glad Stan was able to provide her some closure. Kyle is going to be crushed when he finds out Bernadette passed away :-(
Mekabella21 chapter 33 . 6/14/2016
This is getting deep. I am with Cartman on this. What are you up to Kenny? I think I know but you never know for until it's revealed.
Mekabella21 chapter 24 . 6/13/2016
Omg Stan nooooooo!
Mekabella21 chapter 18 . 6/13/2016
I didn't see that coming 0_o okay Cartman, you surprised me. I hope he means it.
Mekabella21 chapter 12 . 6/13/2016
This list is ridiculous in a cool way. I laughed so hard reading the description of Stan, Kyle, Bebe, and Token in slow moment XD
Mekabella21 chapter 2 . 6/13/2016
Loving the pace of the story thus far. Can't wait to see what else happens. I like the nicknames as well hahaha
Guest chapter 13 . 1/10/2016
xD

I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE
TweekTweek chapter 50 . 3/12/2015
No, wait. Yeah, I'm still a Style fan. Anyways, I absolutely adored this fanfiction! It was really interesting and quite out of the ordinary - why, I felt my own chest tightening when Stan lost his cool and called Kyle a faggot. The whole fanfiction, the dynamics of the relationships, the emotions of each and every character, had me very immersed in it. Normally, fanfictions regularly have a very similar plot, but this - was actually quite an original idea. You put a lot of effort into this fanfiction, which I applaud you for. The details and hard work you put into the character development was phenonomal, I simply could not help but marvel at Stan's transformation (along with every other character's) throughout the story. I especially enjoyed Bernadette's love story, quite tragic, but enjoyable never the less. I have never enjoyed a fanfiction this much - if I could favorite this a hundred times, I so would. A very good job.
TweekTweek chapter 18 . 3/12/2015
This fanfiction turned me into a Kyman fan. That wasn't supposed to happen.
ThatOneGirl1091 chapter 50 . 1/19/2015
Aww, that was such a cute ending for everyone! 3
Like I've kinda said before, this story sent me through a roller coaster of emotions and I absolutely loved it 3
ThatOneGirl1091 chapter 38 . 1/19/2015

wat

noooooo kyle what r u doinnn
ur depressed and not thinkin' straight gdi
THE EMOTIONS THAT I FEEL IN THIS STORY-
ThatOneGirl1091 chapter 34 . 1/19/2015
SKRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*GASP COUGH WHEEZE*
SKRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HE STILL LOVES HIMMMMMM

It was so sweet when he was talking about Stan like that ;DDDD

I need mental help, I know.