Reviews for Protecting What's Precious
Cisusi chapter 18 . 2/10/2013
I cried. I cried. Oh gosh, I was so sad that Rukia died! That killed ME! I was so sad. I can't even say that, but your story made me feel so much. I swear it was addictive, I couldn't put it down. I love how you made Rukia so strong and determined, and I love the fact that you brought babies into this story. This is one of the best fanfic stories I've read for sure. I felt so bad for Ichi at the end, I was so sad that he lost his one true love in life. Just this story really, REALLY, made me feel. I just want to start a book club and discuss this story. I am honestly adding this story to my favorites because I saw nothing wrong with it, and your writing was so beautiful, so clear and so addictive you are truly gifted! I just feel in love with what you did here. And you kept all the characters In character. I was so happy to read this. Arigato. Honto arigato. Thank you for writing. Keep writing, like seriously, you have talent.
shie0917 chapter 18 . 7/18/2011
omg...i cried through out this whole story! definitely angsty. great story! thank you for sharing ur works with the readers!
MindlessAbandon chapter 18 . 6/12/2011
LOVE it!

Well written! Great pacing! The characterization was just right! I would love to read more.

The twins are soo cute by the way. Hehe.. I wish Rukia was alive. I teared up when she died. T.T

Great story!

Thank you very much for this.

Kudos~

take care
w.cyan chapter 18 . 5/22/2011
all in all i almost cry, great job
w.cyan chapter 17 . 5/22/2011
oii how arrogant ichico, i guess the one who will have trouble will be isamu:D
w.cyan chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
wow rukia is 4th seat here, please tell me how she got this seat, cuz as far as i know her brother demand all captains to never give her a seat office
rockbabyval chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Awesome!
soulalight chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
O_O I just knew she was "in her condition" but I sure as hell didn't expect it to be double xD If you catch my drift, this story is from 2008 O_O but Ok I'm adding it to my faves anyway!
amehoshi141 chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
I KNEW IT! I knew she was pregnant :D

But then again, DAMN. The angst D:
Dude chapter 18 . 5/2/2010
Dude this is one of the few stories that I have found that has made me happy, sad, LOL, feal like shit, lift me up, and even piss me off. You did a KICK ASS job on this story and I am looking forward to the sequal.
Nathan J Xaxson chapter 18 . 2/25/2010
Wow. Just wow.

This story was tragically beautiful. I hate to confess that I'm such a sap but I actually cried - *twice*. Absolutely touching. Precious, indeed. It didn't lack comedic touch, either.

I think the thing that diffrentiated your story from others like it was that you took a very commonly-used idea, but you *really* executed it well. You incorporated so many characters, and each one was layered into the story so well. Everyone had their part to play, and you figured out how to make it seem so natural.

The technical aspects of your writing: incredibly smooth; writing, prose, style, dialogue, flashbacks, character interactions - all of it excellent.

My only technical comment is that occasionally, you have a tendency to put an extraneous comma after the word 'damn', regardless of the sentence; e.g. "Damn, him for doing that."

I am very excited to hear that there is a sequel, and I am going to start reading it. Although I read the prequel first, I can say that now after reading this story, that the prequel really fits perfectly with this story.

Overall, just really, really outstanding.
Charlie Raey chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
*Two thumbs way, way up!:)*
vegeta997 chapter 18 . 11/3/2009
Dude... Amazing story. I love IchiRuki fics. I usually don't like it when one of them dies, but this was amazing. I almost cried when Rukia died... and a couple parts after that. I NEVER cry... kinda liky Byakuya. I haven't cried in well over 3 or 4 years. The fact that I almost cried is amazing. Job well done.
famartin chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
WOW, this is great! Can't wait to read the rest of it! Sleep must come first, however ;)
xwhitemoonx chapter 18 . 10/13/2009
this was the first fanfiction i ever read and rereading it again, i still can't help but love it even more.