Reviews for Tempus Fugit
Gemini Explorer chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Having written about 20 TLW Fics of my own (posted elsewhere), I have come to know the characters and setting well. I like the way that you interpret them, although I was deeply disappointed not to find Finn included. She is one of my favorites! Did you not see the Third Season? How could you forget Finnykins?

Anyway, you have captured Vee well, and I was glad to see that Ned returned for her.

That's also the way that I saw them after the rest left the Plateau... The Malones remaining, but sometimes visiting the others in Britain, maybe annually. (I had Finn with Challenger.)

I felt truly sorry for Vee in this Fic, until Ned returned.

You write really well, and spell well. Most of the typical flaws that I detest in Fics are absent in yours. Reach around and pat yourself on the back: you deserve it! (Pretend there's a happy Smilie here.)

geminiexplorer
LadyKrux chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I knew he will come back to her. I never really liked Veronica and Malone but this story is beautiful ;)Thanks for it!
darkjewelledassassin chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
This was absolutely fantastic. I don't even know what else to say!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
loved it! But I do hope this isn't from that timeline where MArguerite brought a plague with her from the cave and it killed most of the world, including Roxton. Please tell me it isn't!