Reviews for After Hour Injuries
unexpected sabotage chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
"Can I be your adopted Asian Baby's godfather?" that part cracked me up lol xD
razmataz13drums chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
I really love this story! The pace is good, the characterisation is great too :) I know its been more than a while since you updated but even if you don't continue (i really wish you would) I've enjoyed reading its lovely :)
AliceLife chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
holy crap o.O did NOT see that last bit coming at all XD maybe later but..ah well YAY :D
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
Very good. House stealing 13's sandwich was so...well, House.
cries havoc chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
Like it. Love the dog - is that cannon?
silentnoise13 chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
Please continue! Can't wait for the next chapter!
haley chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
please hurry with the chapters love the story
Tortall101 chapter 4 . 4/23/2009
Your story shouldn't be registered as complete. I like the progression of their relationship and the inclusion of House :)
luwee chapter 4 . 4/21/2009
i love this story very cute...
brennooth chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
“Can I be your adopted Asian Baby’s godfather?”

Priceless! haha really great xDD

Love the story, can't wait for you to continue :D
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
I liked this and points for referencing Death Cab for Cutie (they're amazing live) and I'm likely reaching but is J.D. named after JD Salinger or the character from Scrubs? (I rarely if ever watch that show, but I like the theme song so I don't know if that's his actual name) but it was cute and I think you capture her desire to escape and how she's really in her head. Its good that she's trying to hold onto something (Cameron) and seems hopeful, I just have a feeling she's going to crash and depression is going to settle in.
the pan within chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I really loved the update and I must admit that my first thought was that Thirteen was calling Cameron to cancel their date. It would have been very Thirteen-like considering her health situation but I'm glad she didn't.
spashley20 chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
“Can I be your adopted Asian Baby’s godfather?”

hahaha okay that was really funny. great update!

love the 13 angsty-ness but cameron makes her happy :)
WickedRENTfan13 chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
Wow I love it! Please update soon! xD
CdnGirl01 chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
Very nice, love that you are continuing this series. It is well written, of course I would love longer chpts, but then I always do. I think you have captured Thirteen and Cameron's voices very well, and House extremely well,

“Can I be your adopted Asian Baby’s godfather?” LOL, I can so see House actually saying that on the show.

For a moment I thought Thirteen was calling Cameron to cancel, but was glad she didn't ... looking fwd to the next chpt. Cheers!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »