Reviews for Parts of a Whole
Bojack727 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Great story! This is a stellar example of what makes Hitsumatsu such an awesome couple! I'm adding this to my favorites.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
AWE!
Terrified of Logic chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This was so beautiful in every single way. I genuinely cried a little bit at the depiction of love and affection :') I'm just a hopeless romantic and this went beyond every expectation I had for this story :3 I have a high regard for stories and authors that can write about sex without being lewd or crass, and you wrote everything perfectly. *takes notes*
CurryBread07 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Ahahahahahahaha! Gotta love Kyoraku! , Good fic! 3
Mystera II chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I would give Toushi a few million brownie points for being a total sweetheart, but I know he doesn't like sweets. Well, I'm sure Rangiku will award him for me.

God, if I was in her position, I would kiss him senseless!
S0phi3F4wn chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Bloody amazing! :)
Tainted Light chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Oh my...this was wonderful. I believe you captured Hitsugaya's character brilliantly (which is saying something, sadly). This was very refreshing. Thank you for writing this
RaiHebi chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Wow, your story is very good. A bit OOC but in that case every HitsuMatsu story out there is. Keep writing HitsuMatsu the couple needs it!
D.T. Mars chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Absolutely beautiful! Why can't all men be like this, hahaa!

- Earlie Birdie
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
AWE! (_) GREAT STORY!
Aakasha chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
why can't all men be like that? hmph.
lillithaffect chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Awesome... got to go shower now.. keep writing..
Mysticbreez chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Like a reviewer before me said, you managed to write Hitsugaya in a relationship and still keep him in character. GASP. Cookie for you!

And lol at Shunsui and Ukitake xD That was just HILARIOUS.
Miki Fubuki chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
it's beautiful!
roseredautumn chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
that was hilarious and poignant, I loved it! wonderful!