Reviews for The Road Trip
pekuxumi chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
You finished! How awesome is that!? I don't remember anymore if I ever reviewed this story, I'm sorry if I didn't. You deserve all the reviews. I love your writing, your humour and your characterization. The bond you created between Matt and Tai is awesome (and Izzy! Izzy should be in so many more stories :( ) - in so many stories, Matt and Tai are best friends even if no one could ever fathom why; Matt is a jerk and Tai a goofball. But you managed to have a grumpy Matt and a goofy Tai and still they work out fantastically. Oh jeez, I think I'm rambling :). Anyway, it was an awesome story and I'm so glad you returned. I'd absolutely LOVE to read a Tai-centric story in this universe, you would do an awesome job for sure. I'm sucker for H/C and drama/angst and Tai is my absolute favourite. It would be very interesting to see Matt and Tai's roles in this universe turned around (and Izzy would be such a sweetheart, worrying, trying awkwardly to help out...), I hope you'll write it! And don't worry about possible waits between chapters, that's just the fanfiction-way of life ;) Thank you for this awesome story! *ramble mode: off*
Besan chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
Please write more, I really really love your stories. I would like to ask you to write more about Matt centered stories. I really love character. I also would like to read stories about the relationship in his family, his dad, mom and Tk.
What I really want to express is how amazing writer you are. Please remember always that there are a lot of fans who are eager to read your stories..
Regards,
kataangforever11 chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
Hooray! I'm so glad that you decided to finish this story! I loved the ending! It was really nice to see the interactions between Matt and his dad, and Tai was a true friend to the end. I would love to read a story about Tai- he is my favorite character, and you write him really well! Thank you so much for the update (and the dedication!), and I hope to read more in the future! :D
TigerWolf12 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Thank you so much for finishing Road Trip. I've read Stop Light, and the other story that was part of your trilogy here, and some other stories of yours as well.
I was Cloud Wolf, and I joined not too long ago as TigerWolf12.
I love the stories you have written and I am so glad that this story was completed. _
canuck72 chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
I just saw this story for the first time today. Read it from start to finish. My only thought now is that you need to write Road Trip 2.0.
Catalog Cats chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
Hey, I was just thinking about this story! I'd been wondering what happened to it, if you were okay and all. This is a nice ending, you do write Tai quite well. )
Hime1234 chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
Please update! I love it!
Hime1234 chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
Matt is going to be so mad..
allen niichan chapter 9 . 10/1/2013
this is a great story! you should finish it. also, have you ever thought of writing a story where Taichi needed comfort? I think you could do it justice.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
Great story, it'd be great of you updated and finished this, i really wanna find out what happens now.
kataangforever11 chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
Wow! I just discovered this story, and it is so good! Your writing is excellent! I really like all your descriptions- I can picture the characters and scenes perfectly. Everyone seems very in-character. I love all the emotions in this story, especially with Matt. Tai is such a good friend to him. Both Tai and Izzy have had me cracking up the whole time! Poor Izzy! He has just been dragged along the whole trip! I love the humor and all the Tai/Matt friendship moments :) I really hope you plan to finish this story! Please update soon and don't leave everyone stranded by the side of the road! :D
Uqluiorra12345 chapter 9 . 11/23/2011
WRITE! MOREZ!
Ginevra99 chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
Really good story. I'm enjoying it. Pleeeeeeease update soon. I want to know what happens next.
Reader chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
I like your story and all, but it's kind of annoying when an author doesn't know the ages of the characters they're writing. It's almost as if you're not writing them at all, because you've got their details wrong. Matt and Tai are the same age (as is Sora), but Izzy is a full year younger than them (and the same age as Mimi), and TK is only three years younger than Matt, not four. Dynamics change when the ages are off. And it honestly isn't that hard to google this info if you didn't know it...
Tyoushiro chapter 9 . 3/8/2011