Reviews for Two Agents Afloat
Frakking Toasters chapter 14 . 1/7
Another really great story. Thank you. xo
cindythechef chapter 14 . 12/17/2014
:( that was a great story. Didn't cry till the end but lost it then :)
rigger42 chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
One thing I don't get on this story is, didn't Burgess help beat Tony at the beginning? So, regardless of whether or not the other charges stuck, shouldn't kidnapping/unlawful detention and assault on a federal officer have been enough to hold him? Even as a last ditch effort to just keep him pinned down while they looked for clean evidence of everything else?
barbaratakuyaho chapter 14 . 5/30/2014
Thanks for leaving a great story up so the newbies can have something good to read.
MidwestDreamer chapter 14 . 4/25/2014
You hit it out of the ballpark again with this story: Vibbs, Tony, McGee, Ziva, Abby, Ducky, Palmer, Fornell and Jenny captured so perfectly that I felt like I was watching an episode of the show unfold... and villainous OCs so vividly drawn that I wanted to jump through the screen and throttle them myself!

The secondary story of Tony thinking about leaving NCIS was so believable; he's my favorite character due to the glimpses we've been given of the depth of the man behind the mask, and I can easily picture him becoming despondent in the face of the situation you created here. I loved the resolution, with Gibbs creating the list of all the people whose lives he'd impacted in a positive way... and Gibbs including himself on that list. What a gratifying and heartwarming finish!

Thanks for another wonderful read!
weemcg33 chapter 14 . 1/22/2014
I absolutley loved this story! You write all thé characters so well that i can hear their voices in my head.
Also you are very good at Tony whump lol but always with à happy ending, what else could we ask for?
Awesome!
urshurak chapter 14 . 9/29/2013
That was fantastic! Very well written, I couldn't stop till the end - and what a perfect end! I like it when the bad guys get what they deserve and the good ones prevail.
Linnsan chapter 14 . 10/30/2012
Yeah, I like totally bawled my eyes out between compiling meeting minutes from an important meeting and preparing another presentation. I am surprised someone hasn't come to fire me yet for not doing my job. Pew, glad I don't sit in an open office landscape.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/29/2012
Great story and ending.
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 14 . 6/11/2012
Wow! :D Great ending! :O You had me worried there, but I loved the happy ending! Yay! :D
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 11 . 6/11/2012
Wow! I love the story and I adore how you write all the characters!

This was priceless!

In his fevered state, Gibbs doubted that the younger man would even remember being spoon-fed the yoghurt. He grinned at the sight of Tony, eyes closed, opening his mouth automatically to allow each spoonful and trusting Gibbs implicitly. The pull of the fever and exhaustion started to overwhelm him and Gibbs held the last spoonful of yoghurt at Tony's closed lips.

"Come on, DiNozzo, one more," Gibbs coaxed. "You make me play aeroplanes and I'll kick your ass."

Awww! So cute and funny at the same time! :D
TracyTravis chapter 14 . 4/18/2012
Great story!
somebody's sister chapter 14 . 2/7/2012
Yes! I knew Tony couldn't leave! I just knew it! I kinda guessed that Gibbs name was going to be on that file but it was still a very wonderful thing to read. Great Job(as always) and keep writing!
stareagle chapter 14 . 1/29/2012
great story- loved survival skills in water and on island. loved the 600 th name

thanks
USAFChief chapter 14 . 8/30/2011
I did enjoy reading it very much. I particularly liked the way you had Fornell dispose of Jefferies. Nice job.

Had you not noted in the initial A/N about the islands of the mid-Atlantic seacoast, I'd have been a bit put out with you, but as it was, I just accepted the little error in geography and went on reading. Didn't distract much because I know that there is usually plenty to find to eat on those islands - but not usually coconuts, although one will wash ashore occasionally.

Nice job with this. Thanks for posting it.

pdf