Reviews for Two Agents Afloat
reis64 chapter 14 . 10/27/2008
Sniff-sniff before

Sniff-sniff between

Sniff-sniff after

Just a word : wonderful. as every story, from you

kiss, and so long
Sarah1965 chapter 14 . 10/27/2008
This was an exciting story and you really kept us in suspense over the ending! Thank you for sharing it and I am already looking forward to your next story. You do have one planned don't you? Please ... pretty please!
poohbear123 chapter 14 . 10/27/2008
loved the story. can't wait for the next one.
laurence0311 chapter 14 . 10/27/2008
THANKS FOR his haughtiness fic!

I am sad that she is finished
runfix chapter 14 . 10/27/2008
Wow, the story's just amazing! Great end, not any cheesiness or an overdose of father/son-love in the end. Thank you very much for writing this and can't wait for your next story ;)
TheNaggingCube chapter 14 . 10/27/2008
Think I enjoyed reading more than you did writing :-D Great adventure. Great team moments. Love Toby's hunt of his bad agent and his words to Gibbs.

Gibbs.. marvelous job with the list of names... especially the final name.
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 14 . 10/27/2008
The scene where Tony saves GIbbs...phenominal. Very nice wrap up. And I *knew* that Gibbs name was there )..quite the ordeal everyone went through...Love Fornells addition to the dilemma and just everything was great. Looking forward to your next piece! Bravo!
sherryw chapter 14 . 10/27/2008
*sniff* I just loved the ending. The charaterizations were fantastic. You wrapped everything up so nicely and it wasn't rushed at all. We even got a hospital scene.

I was wondering how you were going to have Gibbs convince Tony to stay. Loved it, in fact I would have done the same thing.

This was a great story, filled with some grea action, drama, comedy and love of family and friends. Thanks again for such a wonderful read! Looking forward to your next story. See you out there. -
Princess Nat chapter 14 . 10/27/2008
Aww, poor Tony, he really wasn't having the best of luck in this story, was he? It was nice to see Gibbs actively trying to keep Tony on his team, and I'm so glad he succeeded. I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing. :-)
Lux-0 chapter 14 . 10/27/2008
Good ending to a good fic. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this!
sorgina13 chapter 14 . 10/27/2008
Nice ending. Thanks for an entertaining read
FrostyFingers chapter 14 . 10/27/2008
omg this is so damn sweet! i'm sad this is over now. hope you'll write a new one soon.
fan chapter 14 . 10/27/2008
I've definitely enjoyed the ride. You've woven quite a story here and I hope you continue writing. I'll be watching for more from you! Great job!
sherryw chapter 13 . 10/27/2008
I was looking and looking for another chappie and I haven't seen one yet. Upon reading the reviews I found that I didn't leave one for chapter 13. Holds head down in shame. -

What can I say...I'm sad cause I know we are getting to the end of the story. :(

You covered everyone so well in this chapter. I was able to follow the action without any difficulties. I feel sorry for those men who Gibbs is after. You mess with one of his team then you mess with him. Looking forward to seeing if Tony will be in more jeopardy or if he will be found first. Me, I'm hoping he has one more round with the bad guys. See ya next chappie. -
JaysEmm chapter 13 . 10/27/2008
I've just read this from the beginning, it's fantastic. Well written and the grammar is correct, that's rare!

the characterizations are spot on and I could see this in my mind.

Can't wait for more.