Reviews for Two Agents Afloat
Bundibird chapter 13 . 10/26/2008
haha, LOVED the end of that one. "Oh, dont look so surprised. you had that coming."

Awesome work on this chapter - probably one of my favs so far. i loved the atmosphere - the tension was almost palpable.

I sort of cant wait for this to end, cause i want to know what happens, but at the same time, i'll be really sad when it is over, cause there wont be any more of it. :(

That said, looking forward to the next chapter! Lol

Love Bundi
Bundibird chapter 12 . 10/26/2008
Good chapter. :) I'm glad they've finally worked out they're looking in the wrong area. I have to commend you - this is a very professional story.

all the facts are well researched, you've got a good amount of info through it, and (most importantly) everything is realistic.

how they're running the search is how they would ACTUALLY run a search, all the equipment and everything that they're using to find our boys is what they would ACTUALLY use.

And, and i love this, THERE ARE NO PLOT HOLES! They worked out that they were looking in the wrong area logicaly, as opposed to "Hm, nuh, they werent here. lets look...over there. Why? oh, no reason. Oh look, we found them."

Great work so far mate. :)

Love Bundi
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 13 . 10/26/2008
Nice Fornell. Very nice. Rescue time baby! Cant wait. Keep it up. :D
SparklingCatseye chapter 13 . 10/26/2008
excellent chap! hope tony and gibbs will be ok!
njferrell chapter 13 . 10/26/2008
I hope Tony stays with NCIS. He and Gibbs make a good team.
kbookworm3 chapter 13 . 10/26/2008
Wow nice chapter. that was very intense. I'm looking forward to the next one :D
sorgina13 chapter 13 . 10/26/2008
Here's hoping for a happy ending tomorrow
Maxennce chapter 13 . 10/26/2008
Go Toby, man what a way to end it, a spear gun through the heart and lungs, only a stingray could possibly end worse. As for DiNozzo and Gibbs, help is on the way, but a lot of things could happen between then and rescue, there's a crime boss out for both of them and he seems fairly damned determined to wipe out any possible repercussions to his re-entering the US. keep up the great work, really looking forward to ur next chappy

Cheers

max
Stroma chapter 13 . 10/26/2008
Excellent chapter. Can't wait for last one.
Zan65 chapter 13 . 10/26/2008
Yeah Fornell! You've also gotta love Gibbs using himself as bait to protect one of his fallen team. Surely Dinozzo can't leave a man who'd save his life in a heartbeat!

'Don't even think about it!' in the sand was a great touch. Very Gibbs.

Poor Palmer. You'd think he'd learnt the lesson not to sit too close to Abby after the glue incident (I can't remember what episode that was but it made me laugh at the time.)

Great job once again. I'm just really sad that there's only one more chapter to go!

Zan x
vanishingp2000 chapter 13 . 10/26/2008
You keep ratcheting up the tension so well. I will be eagerly looking out for the last installment. Many thanks, VP.
TheNaggingCube chapter 12 . 10/25/2008
OH NO! Hurry Gang HURRY!
crokettsgirl chapter 12 . 10/25/2008
I really enjoyed this chapter,it was fantastic. Gibbs going back and forth with Tony about the job and then finally looking at him in his condition and accepting Tony's decission.

Ah, now Fornell and the rest know they've been looking in the wrong spot and also about Jefferies. I hope they can get there fast, maybe a copter? Jefferies has found them and I can't wait to see what happens. Tony's so sick but I think something will happen before the team gets there. Oh can't wait for another chapter this is addicting and the plot is great. Sue
louise chapter 12 . 10/25/2008
ahh the bad guys are back... trouble for the some hurt for gibbs ...

update asap
Apollo199199 chapter 12 . 10/25/2008

He must not leave! He can't leave! Tony belongs with NCIS! He belongs with the team! He cannot leave!

If he does then I will grab onto his leg and never let go!

He must not leave, this team needs him! Gibbs needs him! Tony has to see how much Gibbs needs and loves him!

Maybe Gibbs could get hurt or something and Tony has to keep Gibbs alive...and have Gibbs tell his true feelings about Tony to get him to stay! Tony cannot leave!

This is an amazing story! Please update! And Tony must stay!
357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »