Reviews for Two Agents Afloat
poohbear123 chapter 8 . 10/22/2008
they should know by now it's hard to kill Gibbs and Tony.
poohbear123 chapter 7 . 10/22/2008
my poor Tony. only Tony would not want to see what was going to eat him.
crokettsgirl chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Oh this was great. The way you moved from scene to scene to show the reactions of all. Palmer not wanting to do the autopsy, which I also wondered why they didn't think about the lungs on Tony. And from the coughing and all I think he is in a lot of trouble with infection, maybe pneumonia, with the lung problem and fever.

Then to Abby and McGee he just knows how to help Abby so much and it's so cute.

I love how even weak Tony stands up to Gibbs and goes at him about having a concussion. Now with the fire lit, they need that water. But the bad guys could see the fire first.

I'm so glad that they realize that the bodies aren't Tony and Gibbs. I hope they get search copters going and boats now but in a bigger area and put out about Jefferies. Excellent chapter once again. I am enjoying this so very much you write so well. Waiting though you have been updating very fast and I appreciate that one..lol..Sue
poohbear123 chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
OMG! poor Tony Gibbs better find him.
louise chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
great to watch the team without gibbs,tony working the case.

and gibbs will work through any pain to help others...update asap.
louise chapter 9 . 10/22/2008
just how many boats has gibbs built?loving this fic.
island-of-corfu chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Not only do you have Tony and Gibbs pegged, you've got Abby down to a fine science too. Great job!
sorgina13 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Well, well, well, things appear to be looking up for our boys, now all they need is some fresh water the helicopter to find them
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
In my Gabby mindset, I cant help but wonder how she knew where that scar was :D...Anyhow, enjoying the interactions. And sure hope Tony stays put. Looking forward to the rescue! And maybe, just maybe, Tony passing out :)
sherryw chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
I just love it! This story is getting better and better with every chapter. Loved the teamwork between Tony and Gibbs. I loved the fact that Gibbs admires Tony for sticking up for his convictions even though he's in pain and should be resting. I can really see Tony and Gibbs in a father/son relationship, both wanting to protect the other.

The interaction with the other characters was spot on as usual and I absolutely love how you are writing Fornell. I have to say this is going down as one of my favorite stories. Looking forward to the next chappie. Have a great day or evening I think! -
Zan65 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Great work once again! I had the joy of reading two chapters in one night. Convincing and entertaining description of G and D getting ashore and up the hill. It's true that they really are both as stubborn as the other!

I loved it all, but my favourite bits:

stating that he wasn't going to be sitting there like a hot house lily (LOL)

2. Tony's dry reply to Gibbs comment about his lack of shoes. (I don't think I'd be thinking about shoes if I was having the crap kicked out of me!)

3, Abby sending the cutting remark to Fornell and his response to that

4. Tony having his own rules. Why shouldn't he! I wonder what his other rules are? (Might be a story in that.)

My most favourite bit was Abby describing the 'most gorgeous smile of Special Agent Anthony Dinozzo', because of course it is most certainly the most beautiful smile on the screen in my humble opinion.

Lovely work. Looking forward to more.

Zan
alc5578 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
I know I sound like a broken record, but I really love this story! Keep up the great work!
Hendrick248848 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
can't wait to read more but ive got school
Aate chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Can't wait for tomorrow! :)
crokettsgirl chapter 9 . 10/21/2008
OH wow, Gibbs and Tony don't know where they are and it sounds like Tony's bad lungs are now worse with infection and will have to be taken care of more than the collar bone.

Jefferies , oh I'd love to see Ziva or Abby get him..lol...Oh wait, Gibbs smash him...Good cliff hanger too...Sue
357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »