Reviews for Two Agents Afloat
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 8/28/2015
I would point out that standard Marine training includes some knowledge of celestial navigation since they occasionally do night maneuvers. Finding the North Star is not that difficult and orientates you well. since they are off the East Coast swim West to run into Land.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 8/28/2015
Oops! Good fight scene.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 8/28/2015
Way to go, Abby!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
Oh no! Jeffries is a mole!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Awesome start!
Frakking Toasters chapter 14 . 1/7/2015
Another really great story. Thank you. xo
cindythechef chapter 14 . 12/17/2014
:( that was a great story. Didn't cry till the end but lost it then :)
rigger42 chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
One thing I don't get on this story is, didn't Burgess help beat Tony at the beginning? So, regardless of whether or not the other charges stuck, shouldn't kidnapping/unlawful detention and assault on a federal officer have been enough to hold him? Even as a last ditch effort to just keep him pinned down while they looked for clean evidence of everything else?
barbaratakuyaho chapter 14 . 5/30/2014
Thanks for leaving a great story up so the newbies can have something good to read.
MidwestDreamer chapter 14 . 4/25/2014
You hit it out of the ballpark again with this story: Vibbs, Tony, McGee, Ziva, Abby, Ducky, Palmer, Fornell and Jenny captured so perfectly that I felt like I was watching an episode of the show unfold... and villainous OCs so vividly drawn that I wanted to jump through the screen and throttle them myself!

The secondary story of Tony thinking about leaving NCIS was so believable; he's my favorite character due to the glimpses we've been given of the depth of the man behind the mask, and I can easily picture him becoming despondent in the face of the situation you created here. I loved the resolution, with Gibbs creating the list of all the people whose lives he'd impacted in a positive way... and Gibbs including himself on that list. What a gratifying and heartwarming finish!

Thanks for another wonderful read!
weemcg33 chapter 14 . 1/22/2014
I absolutley loved this story! You write all thé characters so well that i can hear their voices in my head.
Also you are very good at Tony whump lol but always with à happy ending, what else could we ask for?
Awesome!
urshurak chapter 14 . 9/29/2013
That was fantastic! Very well written, I couldn't stop till the end - and what a perfect end! I like it when the bad guys get what they deserve and the good ones prevail.
Linnsan chapter 14 . 10/30/2012
Yeah, I like totally bawled my eyes out between compiling meeting minutes from an important meeting and preparing another presentation. I am surprised someone hasn't come to fire me yet for not doing my job. Pew, glad I don't sit in an open office landscape.
357 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »