Reviews for Two Agents Afloat
Zan65 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Excellent, excellent start! I love your Gibbs when he's typically grumpy and when he's concerned about Dinozzo. Your characters are very true to the show and I'm really looking forward to following this story!

Zan
sorgina13 chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
Interesting.
beyondtired chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy. Never give out personal information. You totally nailed Abby with her little speech about Tony being not fine. Tony and Gibbs hurt/comfort - my favorite kind of story and this one is definitely shaping up to be a great one.
vanishingp2000 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Excellent start, I really want to know more, as soon as possible please!
elvenhome chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I'm so glad you're back!
The Swordsman chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Very nice start. I can't wait to read more!

The Swordsman
Julie250 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Great Start,Great Chapter,looking forward to reading more x
beyondtired chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Loved the beginning, that it wasn't Tony's fault. Can't wait to see what happens next!
sherryw chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Loving the first chappie. I'm sure there's plenty more where that came from. Looking forward to the next chappie. See you then.
koekiemonster chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
What a great start! I am so happy to see a new story from you.

I can understand Tony, stupid FBI. But you can't let him leave.

Please update soon!
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Yay, another story! Brava! Looking forward to the rest! Keep it up :D... Just one thing, in Internal Affairs we learn that Gibbs is the only one who calls Ducky, "Duck," (total useless piece of information that only I would realize) lol... Great work!
Lyn1410G chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Oh poor Tony! He's in the wars again.

Glad to see a new story from you so soon and this first chapter is off to a good start!

I love the interaction between Tony, McGee and Ziva..."When I think of DiNozzo, I think of erection" ...very

Can't wait for the next chapter.
357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24