Reviews for Two Agents Afloat
Guest chapter 14 . 8/29/2012
Great story and ending.
LittleMissDramaticDreams chapter 14 . 6/11/2012
Wow! :D Great ending! :O You had me worried there, but I loved the happy ending! Yay! :D
LittleMissDramaticDreams chapter 11 . 6/11/2012
Wow! I love the story and I adore how you write all the characters!

This was priceless!

In his fevered state, Gibbs doubted that the younger man would even remember being spoon-fed the yoghurt. He grinned at the sight of Tony, eyes closed, opening his mouth automatically to allow each spoonful and trusting Gibbs implicitly. The pull of the fever and exhaustion started to overwhelm him and Gibbs held the last spoonful of yoghurt at Tony's closed lips.

"Come on, DiNozzo, one more," Gibbs coaxed. "You make me play aeroplanes and I'll kick your ass."

Awww! So cute and funny at the same time! :D
TracyTravis chapter 14 . 4/18/2012
Great story!
somebody's sister chapter 14 . 2/7/2012
Yes! I knew Tony couldn't leave! I just knew it! I kinda guessed that Gibbs name was going to be on that file but it was still a very wonderful thing to read. Great Job(as always) and keep writing!
stareagle chapter 14 . 1/29/2012
great story- loved survival skills in water and on island. loved the 600 th name

thanks
USAFChief chapter 14 . 8/30/2011
I did enjoy reading it very much. I particularly liked the way you had Fornell dispose of Jefferies. Nice job.

Had you not noted in the initial A/N about the islands of the mid-Atlantic seacoast, I'd have been a bit put out with you, but as it was, I just accepted the little error in geography and went on reading. Didn't distract much because I know that there is usually plenty to find to eat on those islands - but not usually coconuts, although one will wash ashore occasionally.

Nice job with this. Thanks for posting it.

pdf
USAFChief chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
Whooot! McGee and Fornell - what a gutsy thing to write for McGee. Very nice job! I loved it.

pdf
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 14 . 7/16/2011
Thanks so much for the nice response. Hope you feel better soon. Take your time no hurry on the next update on the story.

Loved when McGee sent that email to Fornell in a Gibbs like way. McGee agreed and flicked the button for the elevator to start. Fornell exited the lift with a look that would freeze hell and the elevator doors closed again. Expelling a long breath, McGee slid down the wall until he was sitting on the floor, legs splayed out in front of him. He didn't even feel the car descending to Autopsy level. As the doors opened Ducky appeared before him.

"Ah, Timothy!" he said. "I see your meeting with Agent Fornell went well!" I can picture that happening to Tim. Good job Tim. You stood up to Fornell.

Love the way Abby described Tony and his smile. Its so true.

Ziva and Fornell working together on the ME was good.

Yes you go Fornell. You got Jeffries.

First, come and get me, I'm signing myself out," Gibbs said.

"And second?" McGee asked.

"Bring me some pants. I'm not running around with my damn ass hanging out. That is something Gibbs would say. So funny.

Gibbs ides was very good. I had a feeling he would do something like that or get some of the people to come in. I was so worried until the end. The last name must of been the most important one to Tony.
DuchessofYork chapter 14 . 4/11/2011
one of the best stories i've read! last chapter brought tears to my eyes...lol... :)
iboneki chapter 7 . 4/10/2011
Enjoying a lazy Sunday re-read of this classic and I gotta stop to ask... gotta be a West Wing shoutout?

"Oh….. I th-thought you m-might be into celestial n-navigation."

"Do I look like Galileo to you, DiNozzo?" Gibbs asked with mock irritation.
mj the angel chapter 11 . 4/6/2011
While I do love your story I have to ask, have you ever had coconut water or jelly from a coconut?

The water in young coconuts are very good for re-hydration and for if you're ill especially with stomach problems, however young coconuts don't have jelly, that comes later as the coconut water becomes sweeter. Also coconut jelly is not and has never been a yogurt-like substance, the closest comparison to it is jello or gelatin.

For some reason I had to tell you this, love the story though.
fighttowin1 chapter 14 . 3/1/2011
Simply wonderful story! It was so suspensful, and delightful that I couldn't stop reading it! Before I knew it I was at the end and realized that I hadn't reviewed it...oops!

What a ride! It was very well written, and I loved the way that McGee stood up to Fornell, and managed to get his attention. You did an excellent job of characterizing them, it flowed really well and was a joy to read! You did really good with Abby, and the file folder that Gibb's brought Tony was just perfect for him, I could totally see Gibb's going that route to show him how much of an difference he's made in the lives of others...including Gibb's. The whole day of boating for Tony & Gibb's was beautifully depicted...very relaxing...of course until Tony asked for the binoculers.

Well done...Thank you for the story!
Dimac99 chapter 14 . 1/27/2011
Fantastic story, I really loved it - well written and well characterised. Apart from the coconuts, but we can't complain when they saved Tony's life! ;-)
sterno chapter 14 . 11/13/2010
THANKS AGAIN FOR WRITING A REALLY GOOD STORY ABOUT TONY AND GIBBS. LOVED THAT GIBBS NAME MEANT THE MOST! KEEP WRITING AND I'LL KEEP READING.. THANKS..
357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »