Reviews for Two Agents Afloat
ShadowsInTheCorner chapter 14 . 11/11/2010
This was wonderfully written, like every detail was well thought out before even put together into the story... Plot, characters, all of it seems so real!
witchy78 chapter 14 . 10/16/2010
AWESOME fic as always. I can't get enough of your fics, the only probem is that I almost read all of them... Need more ;o)
I am the girl in the corner chapter 14 . 9/12/2010
that was so good. i have got to learn how to write like this. anyway that was fantastic, i loved it :D :D :D
Doni chapter 14 . 9/4/2010
Hehe, don't worry, your stories are too engaging to focus on geographical issues. Another lovely story. I feel like I'm watching an episode while reading your fics. Very nicely done!
Elentarri chapter 14 . 8/19/2010
Another beautifully written story. I like Gibbs & Tony! :D

Can you do a short story when Caitlin was still around please?
bluepenreader chapter 11 . 7/24/2010
Coconuts do not grow outside of south Florida on the east coast; certainly not in New England! (Give global warming another decade or so...) Since Gibbs' use of the coconuts to help Tony is a fairly important plot point, it is a bit disconcerting and distracting.

The story is otherwise generally well written.
Net Sparrow chapter 14 . 6/7/2010
Loved this story, too. Very dramatic, I could see it like a movie while reading. Great friendship moments, hurt/comfort as this should never be missing in a fanfic, and such a great end ! Gibbs did a wonderful job with this list ! Excellent written. Thank you for sharing it, would have a pity to miss it. And the best wishes deep from my heart to you personally.
Laura-trekkie chapter 14 . 6/2/2010
Awww, great ending. Gibbs may not be able to say it out loud, but he knows just how to get his point across with a few simple words nonetheless :).

Very dramatic time on the island, with the various bad guys getting taken out one by one and then Burgess getting the drop on Gibbs. That was a close one! I'm glad Tony was the one to take Burgess down; it seemed fitting after he suffered so much at Burgess' orders.

Great story.
Laura-trekkie chapter 13 . 6/2/2010
Ha! Take that, Jeffries!

Hang in there Tony, the cavalry has arrived and Gibbs and Fornell are already thinning out the bad guys.
Laura-trekkie chapter 11 . 6/2/2010
I can certainly see why events so far have done nothing to convince Tony to stay at NCIS! Still, there's time for him to change his mind.

Will the team find out that Jefferies is around, asking for updates from the coastguard? Will that somehow help the team get the search going in the right place?
Laura-trekkie chapter 10 . 6/2/2010
Yay, the team can stop grieving and start searching \o/.

I'm glad Gibbs and Tony made it to shore and got their signal fire going. No surprise that Tony was at his mule-like best, determined to do his part. Of course, it's not just the good guys who will be able to see the smoke...
Laura-trekkie chapter 8 . 6/2/2010
*eep*

Hopefully it will be obvious that the bodies aren't Gibbs and Tony, but with them being burnt...

At least our guys have found some land. Maybe Tony will stop being quite so stubborn now and will get some rest... Nah!
Laura-trekkie chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
*meep*

So, the good news is that the team and Fornell have put more of the puzzle together. The bad news is that they're still behind the bad guys.

I'm sad about the Kelly- all Gibbs' hard work and man hours to build her... :( Worse, though- no sign of Tony and he was already in a bad way! Can Gibbs find him in the dark, and can they find land?
Laura-trekkie chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
*eep*

The FBI may not be up to scratch, but there's no stopping our team. They've got a lot of it figured out; it's just unfortunate that they're a step behind the bad guys :(.

Gibbs and Tony don't seem to be doing so well, but at least that horrible alcohol injection has gone overboard. What will Ed and Bill do now to make things look accidental? Hopefully their forced rethink will give Gibbs and Tony time to make a plan of their own.
Laura-trekkie chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
Well, things have certainly got off to an interesting start!

Poor Tony, he's had a tough time and it looks like it's not over yet. Can Gibbs talk him out of leaving?

What will Fornell do when he finds out his agent is the bad guy? It certainly sounds like Agent Monroe wasn't as suicidal as the FBI's ME believes. Can Ducky find the evidence?
357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »