Reviews for 1918
Sweetie7smiled chapter 11 . 11/4/2013
I really enjoy this story! I hope you continue it. Thanks for writing!
Frannie-pants chapter 11 . 12/4/2012
I have really enjoyed this story so far! I know it's been a while, but I hope that you plan on finishing it at some point. :)
SloanisSunny chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Wonderful story. Everyone is true to character, and the events are believable. I'm pretty bummed it's no longer being updated, but I will put on alert anyway, because I know what it's like to leave a story for years and then pick it back up.

This is a solid plot, and it's incredibly refreshing next to all the crap stories that have attempted similar ideas. Amazing work, honestly.
Conan in love chapter 11 . 8/15/2011
I love if you pick this story back up. I love to see where you going to do with this great story.
PardoxPixie chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I'm just reviewing so I know this was the story I wanted to examine later- I don't have time now.
Bloody.Kirai chapter 11 . 12/18/2010
Update Update Update! nao D:
linny p chapter 9 . 10/29/2010
fyi someone by the name of BriarRose13 has copied this story plot. The difference is that they have named it The Summer of 1918.
CullenPotterEverdeen chapter 11 . 10/16/2010
I absolutely love this - please please please continue! It would make my life happier if you did so! I know that one person doesn't really matter but you can see from the other reviews that everyone else would like you to continue - so please do so! You are very talented, fabulous work! :) xx
SwimGirl98 chapter 11 . 9/12/2010
wow! your story is very good! i love it so much! update soon! :)
teamedwardfanatic305 chapter 11 . 8/14/2010
I love your story so far and can't wait 'till the story is continued. Please finish this story!
Blue Eyed Bookworm chapter 11 . 7/22/2010
LOVE this story, please update soon! 3
Stiehl chapter 11 . 7/15/2010
I hope you eventually update this... I find myself looking forward to Edward and Bella's next meeting. It should be interesting to say the least.
sakuriot chapter 11 . 7/9/2010
Please please pleeeaaaase update :) You have sucha great fic here, I'm really hoping to read more!
StrangeMindFiction chapter 11 . 6/30/2010
I really enjoy reading this! :)
Roosvh chapter 11 . 5/2/2010
Ah I may love this story the most on whole fanfiction! but I really don't think you are going to continue:( Because of the update date.. I love it though!