Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unspeakable Time
Bronze chapter 2 . 1/27
Whether or not you're reading this I can't know but I highly agree with you about Harry being such a good person a miracle. I also agree about Dumbledore. If the man had an active brain cell, it died around twenty years or so ago. It has always been my feeling that Dumbledore was directly responsible for a lot of needless deaths during both wars. I think of him as an information black hole. Information goes in but nothing comes out. That's no way to win a war. It's a damn good way to loose one though.
teenwriter827 chapter 18 . 10/22/2015
will u continue this? if not may i?
Sam239 chapter 18 . 10/10/2015
This is the second story of yours I have read and I have one question for you. What is your problem with Lupin? this is the second time you've cast him in a bad light
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
I like it!
victimsofrage chapter 18 . 8/12/2015
update!
victimsofrage chapter 17 . 8/12/2015
so much suspense...
i still think killing riddle first is a mistake..harry and co should assasinate order of the phoenix and dumble first
vysirez chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
I know the story is likely abandoned, but I have been liking it fairly well so far, but I wanted to comment on the last third or so of chapter 12. I really don't get the whole bit when they go to the realm of the gods. As far as I can tell, there is no reason for Harry, Hermione, and Luna to be injured/weakened. The whole bit with them not being able to talk or move, and then fighting the shard with a bunch of tentacles makes no sense, and is rather dumb IMO. There was nothing to injure them, I see no reason that the piece of Voldemort's soul would be so powerful that it would take all three of them to beat it. There is no sensible reasons for the fight to go like that, it just reads like you thought it sounded cool, so did it, and didn't bother to come up with supporting reasons.

I have no problems with you choosing to deal with Harry's Horcrux now, the manner just seems off. It doesn't really make much sense. There is no explanation for the voices that keep Harry from moving when he sees Snape. I guess it could be Death or Time, and the woman's voice could be Clotho, but that doesn't explain why she called him grandson.
Shadow315 chapter 17 . 5/28/2015
Are you going to update anytime soon?! I wanna know what happens and it's been *YEARS*!

MORE SOON! please!
AuRelFlame chapter 12 . 3/15/2015
Guess this is an abandoned story...sucks...was a good story too.
Jestrbob chapter 18 . 1/3/2015
Abandoned story?
Ryuuohjin chapter 18 . 12/16/2014
Is this get any update soon
Arial Wolf chapter 18 . 9/30/2014
This is a masterpiece at work hope you will continue
Brilliant thank you
sfjoellen chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
great story. quite a few spelling errors is my only quibble. other than that it's excellent! thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
Iik
cha0sw0lf chapter 18 . 12/26/2013
wow love the story have read your other work in the potter fandom and I have to say you continue to impress and while I am unable to offer my services as beta due to limited computer and internet access I hope you get either your old beta back or a new one soon, that being said I cant wait for more and would even be willing to read chapters without beta work until such a time as you get a new one and can repost them