Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unspeakable Time
Shadow315 chapter 17 . 5/28
Are you going to update anytime soon?! I wanna know what happens and it's been *YEARS*!

MORE SOON! please!
AuRelFlame chapter 12 . 3/15
Guess this is an abandoned story...sucks...was a good story too.
Jestrbob chapter 18 . 1/3
Abandoned story?
Ryuuohjin chapter 18 . 12/16/2014
Is this get any update soon
Arial Wolf chapter 18 . 9/30/2014
This is a masterpiece at work hope you will continue
Brilliant thank you
sfjoellen chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
great story. quite a few spelling errors is my only quibble. other than that it's excellent! thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
Iik
cha0sw0lf chapter 18 . 12/26/2013
wow love the story have read your other work in the potter fandom and I have to say you continue to impress and while I am unable to offer my services as beta due to limited computer and internet access I hope you get either your old beta back or a new one soon, that being said I cant wait for more and would even be willing to read chapters without beta work until such a time as you get a new one and can repost them
AJ Granger chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
I'm losing the fight. I mostly skimmed this chapter. Odd house choices for people, and I was a bit surprised by the choice for animagi.
AJ Granger chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
My happy compromise is to skim the bits I am not so fond of, and enjoy others. I liked the conversation with his grandparents and that they are going to help him.

Why didn't Susan come back in time to learn as well?
AJ Granger chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
Can't believe I am saying this, but I hate Hermione. I liked that Luna and Harry admitted their feelings. Hate, that once again, Hermione dragged them down.

Interesting that they should meet the Potter's. And James appeared much younger than he would be in 1975. Perhaps it's just the description.

And what's with people introducing themselves with their middle name? No one does that. It's weird.
AJ Granger chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
Very nice to see I guessed right on his name, and I am thinking Neville is Liber, and Luna is Athena, but I guess we shall see...

Honestly, I am not completely sure about continuing to read this story. It doesn't happen often, but this one just isn't drawing me in the way I would hope.
AJ Granger chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
I think I know the people on the team, and have even figured out some of the nicknames. That said, it's a slightly confusing start, and I hate it when a potentially good Luna/Harry pairing is ruined by adding Hermione. I get why people do it. But Hermione kills what makes Luna so great, and just comes out bad in all of those stories.

I liked the piece with meeting Cedric who addresses Harry's guilt, and argues for Harry to return to life.
CrazedCamel chapter 18 . 12/4/2013
Do you plan on continuing this story? I found it very well written and enjoyable. I thought the twist on dark dumbledore was well built.
mworth1019 chapter 18 . 12/1/2013
Wow what a well written good story. Originally well thought out. I have not been so pleasantly surprised by plot in a long while. Please update and complete this story