Reviews for Mikey, the Mystic Master
BrightLotusMoon chapter 5 . 8/22
I laughed so hard I started crying. Dear gods, I can SEE it all. As an episode. Fifty hundred stars for you.
MyEternalNightmares chapter 5 . 7/10
Haha, Mikey is so fed up And the fact that Leo dashed after the fire mystic addressed him as a baby sitter got me laughing sp hard. Great fanfic!
MyEternalNightmares chapter 1 . 7/10
Haha, ahh this was perfect!
Sunny Lighter chapter 5 . 4/17/2015
I hope you continue this someday, it's hilarious.
flikaroo chapter 5 . 2/15/2015
This is a very funny story. I really enjoy the mischief and banter among the mystics. It's like having all these extra Mikey's around. I hope you will continue the story sometime.
Zelgadis55 chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
Oh, this story is extremely entertaining! Crazy, hilarious, insane! Love it! I realise you will probably never continue it after this long, however, I sincerely hope you do someday :-)
DemonYodaVoice chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
This story is amazing! I've always wanted to see more of the foot mystics and i love the direction you are taking this story in. I notice that you haven't updated it in a while so there's a good chance it's dead, but i just wanted to tell you that it really is an amazing idea and story and it would be a real shame to let it go to waste. Good luck with whatever you choose to do. :)
-DemonYodaVoice
rosepetal21 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
That was crack up, if I had been drinking water then i would spit out all over my laptop.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
hahahahahahahah! I love it!
takara410 chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Please more
jisko2ijsko chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
i can't stop laughing XD
this is genius XD
Puldoh chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
YAY! MORE
stephie 23 chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
I really enjoyed this story! ... and although I'm pretty sure you're not going to continue it, since its been so long since posting, it would really be a shame if you didnt!
Kagari Higuchi chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
Funniest thing alive. Wish you would update soon (
Dragons redemption chapter 5 . 12/10/2009
lol, wish you would update