Reviews for Mikey, the Mystic Master
Sunny Lighter chapter 5 . 4/17
I hope you continue this someday, it's hilarious.
flikaroo chapter 5 . 2/15
This is a very funny story. I really enjoy the mischief and banter among the mystics. It's like having all these extra Mikey's around. I hope you will continue the story sometime.
Zelgadis55 chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
Oh, this story is extremely entertaining! Crazy, hilarious, insane! Love it! I realise you will probably never continue it after this long, however, I sincerely hope you do someday :-)
DemonYodaVoice chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
This story is amazing! I've always wanted to see more of the foot mystics and i love the direction you are taking this story in. I notice that you haven't updated it in a while so there's a good chance it's dead, but i just wanted to tell you that it really is an amazing idea and story and it would be a real shame to let it go to waste. Good luck with whatever you choose to do. :)
-DemonYodaVoice
rosepetal21 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
That was crack up, if I had been drinking water then i would spit out all over my laptop.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
hahahahahahahah! I love it!
takara410 chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Please more
jisko2ijsko chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
i can't stop laughing XD
this is genius XD
Puldoh chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
YAY! MORE
stephie 23 chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
I really enjoyed this story! ... and although I'm pretty sure you're not going to continue it, since its been so long since posting, it would really be a shame if you didnt!
Kagari Higuchi chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
Funniest thing alive. Wish you would update soon (
Dragons redemption chapter 5 . 12/10/2009
lol, wish you would update
AlexHamato chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
that was so frickin shellarious! i couldnt stop laughing! ROTFLMFAOASWMFP! please update soon!
Tera Hunter chapter 5 . 9/24/2009
I...can't...breathe...still...laughing...all the chapters...SO FUNNY... *passes out*

LOL. I'm sorry, but I really am trying to breathe again. How do you DO that? Wow. What will the brothers do now? What will the MYSTICS do now, since all four brothers will be together in the Lair? Or do the challengers not go there? Sigh...guess I have to wait for the next chapter, huh? :)
Tori-chan chapter 5 . 3/28/2009
I am still laughing xD Anyway, didn't Water like... ehum, water living creatures? Then what is stopping him from trying to molest the turtles? xD