Reviews for Harry Potter Bunny Ranch
Love2read23 chapter 10 . 11/7/2017
I love the ending! Thank you!
Love2read23 chapter 9 . 11/7/2017
This is adorbs. I hope you are inspired to come back to this some time or if you let someone adopt it that you share the title. Thanks.
Love2read23 chapter 8 . 11/7/2017
Oh I was so hoping you'd reveal which house they'd go into. Thanks for writing this. They're adorable.
Love2read23 chapter 6 . 11/7/2017
Oh the last line is sad. All those stories also have people swearing oaths with their wand raised saying "So Mote It Be" or Lumos to prove they're telling the truth. He could have just done that.
Love2read23 chapter 4 . 11/7/2017
I don't actually object to a James/Narcissa pairing. I've never seen it before but it'd be interesting. But I'm confused as to how that jump was made. Once second it's going over James' grief at Lily's death and the next it's discussing how he's getting remarried. I do love the other relationships in the bunny. I especially love how they stood up to Dumbles. Thanks for writing.
Daniel6 chapter 4 . 6/15/2016
So James is marrying his second cousin, once removed? Normally I crack jokes at Harry getting into bed with Nymphadora, but this is a little too close to incest. While Harry and Draco become step-brothers. It was a nice touch that Hagrid followed James' lead. Finally we have Remus marrying another Black sister. Are you going for Andromeda next?
Daniel6 chapter 3 . 6/15/2016
Score one for the "ambulance chasers"! LOL! And I can totally see Remus & Narcissa being together! Wow! That didn't even leave a bad taste in my mouth! Draco Lupin can be literary translated as dragon wolf. Not sure if you noticed that.
Daniel6 chapter 2 . 6/15/2016
Perhaps being in Gryffindor, Draco will have a better outlook on life? And who knows? Maybe a ginger next year will catch his attention?

Mind out of the gutters, people! I meant Ginny! Not Ron!
Daniel6 chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Wow! I loved how you incorporated the James Bond mythos into Harry Potter! Universal Exports, Double-O Program, M, etc. Moody being an agent for MI-6 is genius. And I really enjoyed how Harry mentioned subtly that Hermione should join.

That reminds me. I have my own crossover I'm contemplating. It involves Hermione being the daughter of James and Eve. Events would fudged a bit. James was injured in Casino Royale, but never lost the ability to sire children. And Hermione's skin color can even fit into Harry Potter & the Cursed Child. Having a woman of African descent playing everybody's favorite bookworm. That's what convinced me to do so.
Rake1810 chapter 5 . 4/28/2015
Such a fun take on the cliche
starboy454 chapter 10 . 3/20/2015
excellent short storys
Selacha chapter 10 . 3/11/2014
Oh god Harry, you lucky bastard. So funny!
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Aaah hahaha Harry is in heaven hahaha. Man if this was the Harry Potter that was in the books then the world would have been totally different haha. Sometimes fanfictions can be better for certain stuff at certain times :]
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
Wow that was really surprising! Most of the Order lived and Harry's Dad was going to marry Draco's Mom!? And then everything else that happened! The whole fight with Dumbledore and Snape, the divide between everyone, that was really crazy. I was expecting a fight to break out right there. Awesome idea though again :]
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Hahahaha wow Hannah's wow oh wow oh wow! Hahahaha oh man that whole thing was hilarious! How in the world did you come up with that!? I was in complete shock! Hahaha Draco is a bastard son and is now Draco Lupin. Oh man that cracks me up! Hahahaha you have an awesome imagination on you :D :]