Reviews for Equilibrium
i love okikagu chapter 7 . 2/13
SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
I LOVE IT! ITS QUITE AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL
I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS FIC ;}
haha i know..okikagu make me smile too! i love so much these couple!
so i know it has been a long while you must be busy with your own stuff but please if you have time someday and inspirtaion , please try to update..it will be so nice and wonderful!
please update! T.T im dying to know what will happen between sougo and kagura! i really want to see them ending togetehr as a couple! the fic is great!
Hater chapter 7 . 11/3/2015
Disgusting Sadist, 'It' (he) was too cruel!
Why didn't Kagura shake 'its' grip off? It seemed like she already fell for this nasty creature! (Since she met the devil at its house, to be more specific.)

Too submissive & pathetic Kagura! I hate this story!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2015
Aww I am so disappoint this isn't finished. This is so good!
YuiLee chapter 7 . 5/6/2015
I swear I love your fic and your writing style, I'm amazed... It was just heart breaking that you had been on a permanent hiatus and left it for good... :(((
I wish that you can go back to continue this... you are my most favourite author here in AFF, you're fic delighted my heart so much...
Shiemi0 chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
Hiii !

Yeah i know that it's been two years and you probably won't update any chapters but i wanted to tell you that this story is really amazing especially since chapter six. Also i searched for the meaning of "hiatus" which i didn't know and it said that it was a "temporary" pause so i still have a little bit of hope..

And please forgive me for the mistakes, english isn't my first language :/
zaharasimone chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I know that feeling to author, but pleaaase dont leave is hanging, you made an invisible responsibility to us by writing this i want you to know that i support you as much as i ship okikagu and i know you wont let down a 15 year old girl who has a severe regurgitation of the aortic valve who finds her happiness through anime and fanfics because she cant live normally and tries to experience this through reading.
Haruka2016 chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
Just in case you still care about your "side hobby", there are still readers (like me) waiting for more updates of this fic. I really love it and hope for more coming if you have time and inspriration.
Artemys Weiss chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
This fanfic is so interesting! Want to no more about Kagura's family NP
kaguya chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
it's already 2013 yah know...
when are yah goin to make the next chapter?
i already read this 9 times hoping you would have made the next chapter..
Diclonious57 chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Early easter?
wooden cards chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
The pair was very much in character and I swear, they are just about the densest when it comes to their feelings! It's really frustrating but at the same time, it makes me melt inside haha. Nice story, it's a shame to hear that you're not updating it anytime soon though. But take your time! It's your story, after all.
Koatan chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
Trolled indeed. Welp. Guess I'm not gonna be able to read the next chapter. But yeah I totally seewere you're coming from. It's a shame, but atleast you have this new story to make up for it. ;) I'm sure your new story will be just as much of a hit as Equilibrium was. Hope to see more stories from you!
Hachibukai chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
Aww, seeing as to how long ago was your last update, I hope you still plan to continue this :)
Hachibukai chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Did chance just gave her Gintoki (uh, did this sentence make sense?)?
Aaah Okitaaa! You've got some rival over your rival.
Hachibukai chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
And just reading two chapters made me madly fall in love with this fic. :))
Reading Kagura like this felt so refreshing. XD kihe, off to the next chapter!