Reviews for A Whole New Breed of Freak
SuperFan3 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Very nice short fic, I can so see Sam feeling and acting this way. I do hope he was honest on the show when he said he would not use his powers again. Thanks for sharing.
Bookwrm17 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Nice writing. I could totally see something similar to this happening on the show.
Acheron Blake chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
This is an awesome story. Just how the show should progress. Hooray for Sam and his demon powers.
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
This gave me chills. I think you've expressed what everyone fears - that Sam will eventually not be able to control his powers. I don't think there is a snowball's chance in Hell that Sam won't use his powers again despite his resolution not to.

Looking forward to a wild ride this season. Thanks for sharing this gem with us. Until next time...
LighthouseWatcher chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Nice job... really intense to. A few times I got the chills. Going into my favorite.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I'm with you - Sam totally hasn't given up on his powers. That last scene really harked back to the scene in Jack's kitchen where he apologised to Michelle and said it would never happen again - as in many abusive relationships. Did we believe him any more than we believe Sam? I don't think so.

I'm also glad you don't think Sam's sleeping with Ruby, because I don't either. I don't think that's what the demon meant at the beginning of the episode... And demons lie, as we all know!