Reviews for Discovery
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I'd personally love to watch them make out, to watch them realize that they're meant for one another. XD But this story has fun with my imagination so I'm good with that.
Mahon chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
UNFFFFF
dragontwin99 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Very enjoyable :)
Sonomi-chan chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I really enjoyed reading this. The imagery of the kisses and the moment in general was fantastic. Great job!
hersummerdreams chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
'really fucking kissed him'

I love you. :D
slewy chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
"Something startling and dark awoke in him then—a need he hadn't realized he held, a flood of emotions he never thought he could harbor after all he'd lost—and it ran free and fierce through the flow of blood pounding in his veins, rendering all conscious thought obsolete in favor of pure human instinct." ...Whoa. /Whoa/. *mind blown from all the raw passion* I... Wow. *applaud*
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Well, well, well... So fighting makes Cloud horny. Interesting note. Leon, remember that!

Well written. I like your descriptions of Leon's feelings and thought processes...
oh hey asdfklj chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Ah! I keep hitting "Add Story to Favorites" thinking it's the review button like it used to be. That's okay, though - this can stay on my favorites list because, even though Leon wasn't expecting Cloud to jump him, I think that's exactly how that moment would go. I'm genuinely happy for them right now, haha. *dork* But you wrote it really well - loved it!
Innocent KH chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
aw! i bet that was Sora!

this...this was so cute! cute is overflowing form all ur stories missy 9or mister or wateva...hehehe .)

I lurved this so very much! Rawr! .
twilightpath chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
HEY SORA. *waves* :D Wow, this is really good. SO FLUFFY! :3
Rikkamaru chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
well... that was an awesome read. you should make a sequel with the lemon in it.

ja ne!
freres-toujours chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
O Would this- would this be set after that battle in KH2, the one with that amazing scene cut of Cloud/Leon interaction? I love you for following that up. It was my favorite part in the entire game. And if it wasn't a follow up of that, well, it's good anyways, so I still love you.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
ohh was the person at the end sora?
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
that was cute. I love this pair
newssodark chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Okay the vampire one is still my absolute favorite, but this is tied with Flames for a very, VERY close second place. Beautiful. I love the possessive Leon a lot. Lovely fic!