Reviews for On Terms with Death
the 85th writer chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Oh God I dont know why but this story disturbed me. Vey, very much. I hope nothing like that happens in real life to anyone, ever.
Rosalia Ann Marie chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Dear BLC,

You love of a well - crafted story comes out clearly in this story.

I was tearing up by the time I was mid - way through.

Fantastic piece!

Thank you ever so much!

Love,

Rosa
space77 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Holy shit!

I've never read anything by you before - this was brutal, man! I'm nearly in tears and that's quite rare for me. Just wow. Definitely going to check out some of your other work.

Thanks for reviewing mine so I could find yours...

S
SimOph52 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
That was... the saddest thing I think I have ever read on this site. But damn. It's brilliant. I have no doubt that that is exactly what Booth would do if Brennan was brutally raped and tortured to death. I don't think he would take any mercy on anyone who hurt her really. Especially after seeing what he did with the gang banger in the first season.

Reminds me a lot of Boondock Saints. Wicked job.
dknckelly chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
WOW! Very thought provoking, well done.
celtic33 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
oh for christ's sake, how am I supposed to get any work done now?

I think it was well done as always but damn can your next story involve happy little bunnies hopping through the gum drop forest and splashing in the chocolate river? ;)
Bond.Jane chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Oh good God! I'm still cringing with her broken neck, and his final moments. This was trully Old Testament stuff. I've always had the impression that someone who lives by the gun like Booth could not be a New Testament buff... glad you confirmed that suspicion. Also glad you did not catalogue the injuries nor reported the ritual. It would have slided into the macaber fluff that should- almost always- be avoided. Not a read for th faint hearted, is it? Glad I read it despite the warning!

A new fan

Jane
missdebra87 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
At first, I wasn't sure I wanted to read this because of the character deaths... In fact, I waited a while to read it. BUT, I must say that after reading this, I am so glad I did. Having each of ehem die on their own terms was bitter sweet... it is something they would probably do, but so sad. You did a fantastic job.
pineapplehell chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
You warned me. And I read it anyway. It made me cry... but I think that is the way it should end for them. It fits perfectly. It was very sad, but I think this is one of my favorite fics ever.

M&M
owlsareahoot chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Here I am, tears streaming down my face and once again I find myself touched by the stories you write.

I also find myself at a loss of what to say. It was bittersweet. It hurt. The thought of them dying on their own terms had never crossed my mind - and yet, I think that would be exactly how they would want to go - ow their own terms.

Ok, I need another tissue, and may i suggest your next piece be a little fic of fluff - you know, just to put the universe back into balance after you killed them off so eloquently!

Well done my sweet. Always well done!
danireed chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
oh wow that was wow. i really love how you did this one. it was very good.
doctorsuez chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Once again, wonderfully written and beautiful. Your writing is top notch and you are able to pack so much emotion into short one-shots. I absolutely loved reading it.

I hope this means you are not as busy at work and able to write more now! Can't wait to read more from you.

Thanks for writing.
Monisse chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
This story is shockingly beautiful. I have no words to describe the imensity of feelings that crossed my mind while reading this one shot. Every single word has a deep meaning and all the actions and emotions speak for themselves.

You acomplished something very beautiful while writing this story, very heart breaking but you captured the true feelings of the bond between the characters.

Congratulations on the beautiful work!
SuchAGoodGirl chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Talk about coming back with a vengeance. Holy * that was just... wow. I'm just going to go and read it again...
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
how sad, how heroic, excellent... great great great

HawkAngel