Reviews for not attained
Stirling Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Aw, it's true, Tamaki makes everything better! This fic does a terrific job of opening up Kyouya's true character, one of your many talents! (Not just Kyouya's, but every other character's personalities you write about as well.) Keep on being amazing!
The Little Cog Girl chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
-d

Keep going!
Axel's Ashes chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Awesome!
LaChoy chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Well, wow. That was pretty amazing, Val. You know, I don't even like Kyouya that much or some of the pairings you put in, but I liked all of these. Number five was beautiful and just the way you captured it. Of course, eight was my favorite. Kyouya on a merry-go-round is a pretty funny sight. All in all, wonderful. But that's to be expected from you.
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Kyouya is my favorite character, and you're writing is amazing, so that makes for some freaking awesome little drabbles that you have here. I loved them. Really.

And you know that I like Kyouya/Haruhi, which is what makes number seven so fantastic, but I also adored all of the other ones, even the ones where Mommy and Daddy got together, which isn't really my cup of tea. :D

You did delve more deeply into Kyouya himself, though, it was awesome. Especially the track one, because I had never thought of him as that kind of kid, the kind who did something to take his mind off of everything else, but it makes sense, doesn't it? Because he has so much that he has to think about and do... he should've stuck to it, I think. Maybe he'll pick it up again later? Let's cross our fingers!

Awesome stuff here Val, and good luck on your exam. D:
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Number 7 and 8 are made of win. I can't wait till it comes out on dvd at the end of the month. Squee!