Reviews for Hell Motel
Kokoroyume chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
Awesome story, I loved it !

Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
I enjoyed your story. It would've been interesting to have Dean meet that lady back in her younger days. That would've been a story in a story so to speak.:)

Thank you for the good story.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
Oh! I really liked it

Good fanfic, ~ I hope to read more of your stories soon

Kisses

Rosetta
azab chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
it is a great story i loved it :)

xoxo

azab chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
great chapter
twilight.fever123 chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
OMG

i laughed so hard at the "bed" thing

..my mom was giving me strange looks

ahahah

GOOD JOBB

i am still reading the story, so i will review again when i get to chapter 6!

Brigid Tanner chapter 6 . 11/30/2008
Great story. Creepy motel! Liked Rusty getting to be a hero. Had a feeling he was somehow involved, but I thought he'd be a bad guy. Glad I waited to read till it was complete though! Good use of OC's, and the boys sounded and acted just right.
Brigid Tanner chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
"Sam took two cookies and Dean took six. The older man jumped slightly and scowled at his brother who had kicked him under the table. Dean cocked his eyebrows in a question and Sam tried to frown subtly as he indicated the cookies. Dean shrugged as he popped one into his mouth, sighing in contentment — they were wonderful." LOL! perfect! Love watching the boys get info out of older women. And Dean does seem to appreciate all women ;) Like the way Sam's trying to take care of Dean, but Dean just won't let him. Stubborn man...
Brigid Tanner chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
"Sam waited. He knew how smart his brother really was, no matter what face Dean presented to the world, and had enjoyed watching him think and process information from a very young age." Thank you! I love Smart!Dean and he doesn't show up nearly often enough in fan fic. Story is getting more intriguing...can't wait to see how you resolve the case.
Brigid Tanner chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
Damn it! I jumped almost as much as Sam did when the pillow hit him in the back of hte head. Thought sure something was going to push him out into the other place! Good voices for the guys. Enjoying the story a lot...great plot, good pacing and action.
Brigid Tanner chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Great start! Good tension, cool plot.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 6 . 11/29/2008
I'll admit, I got a little confused between all the rooms, but I think you did a great job of trying to keep them straight. It was just a complicated story! Creative, though, and interesting, and I liked Rusty a lot. Enjoyable read.

Katalin
lovinandrew chapter 6 . 11/23/2008
Hey Carol

It certainly was a ride mate. I enjoyed this story immensely. You wrote the boys so well and i really liked Rusty lol. Especially at the end. Usually in horrors they would of ended it with the room back but you didnt and i liked that lol Winchesters win again

Anyways looking forward to more stories from you mate keep up the good work

Debbie 0x0x