Reviews for Hell Motel
lovinandrew chapter 6 . 11/23/2008
Hey Carol

It certainly was a ride mate. I enjoyed this story immensely. You wrote the boys so well and i really liked Rusty lol. Especially at the end. Usually in horrors they would of ended it with the room back but you didnt and i liked that lol Winchesters win again

Anyways looking forward to more stories from you mate keep up the good work

Debbie 0x0x
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 6 . 11/23/2008
Good Story! I really liked it.
annette chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
look at me getting caught up.
bhoney chapter 6 . 11/22/2008
Am excellent, excellent fic. Very imaginative, well-written, in character, suspensful, good brotherly moments, humorous banter-just wonderful! And thanks for keeping the level of bad language to just what they use on the show. I appreciate that.

I'm a little bummed we never got to find out more about the backstory, though. I presume the ladies went missing because that guy-Martin, I think?-did away with them, but then why did he disappear? Did Lora do him in? If she couldn't fight him off when he attacked her, and she was so scared of him, how could she have killed him? And how did she know where to dump the body? I would've liked a little more info on all that.

But I LOVED this story. Definitely worth the wait. It was fantastic. I'm favoriting it!
bhoney chapter 5 . 11/22/2008
Wow, I did not see it coming that Rusty would be the grandson! REALLY hope he doesn't fall asleep or get delayed from bringing the boys back. I'd say more, but...boys are in trouble. Gotta read next part. ;)
bhoney chapter 4 . 11/22/2008
Hm...curiouser and curiouser...I liked the old ladies (though was momentarily concerned the tea might be poisoned-I know, I'm paranoid LOL). Loved seeing the boys interact with them. Very cute.
bhoney chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
This made me giggle: “I’m going along to watch your back so that there are no further close encounters of the pitchfork kind.” LOL

And this: “Get up and get in the other bed. It might not be the traveling variety.”

Glad the boys figured out that the bed can be used to "cross over" and that they're not separated anymore.
bhoney chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
Wow. I am definitely intrigued that the room keeps trying to change when they're IN it. I keep wanting them to stay really close together, since it even tried to change Dean's bed while he was sleeping. I was very worried when he went for a shower. LOL I know, paranoid much?
bhoney chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Wow, congrats on finishing a story that took you so long. That's a huge deal!

Very cool that the motel is really the "Seashell Hotel" and just the burned out letters make it read "Hell Motel". Nice touch. Ominous. Otherwise, I was wondering why on earth the boys would stay someplace with that name. It's just asking for trouble. LOL

This made me giggle: "He found it interesting that his brother’s sleep was important to him unless the sound his car made woke him — that was okay." So Dean!

But the beginning of this story just absolutely blew me away. It is riveting! And SO original. And creepy. Just the kind of story I love-like a good horror movie. I do hope that's Sam coming to help Dean though, cuz he might've had an artery nicked by that flying pitchfork. I can't wait to see where you go with this. It's FABULOUS so far!
Muffy Morrigan chapter 6 . 11/21/2008
Great story! I hope they keep driving the next time they find someplace like that! I was worried they wouldn't make it out there for a bit! Phew, they did.

Five Impalas, freshly waxed and lovingly detailed with happy, healthy, smoke-free, creepy motel free Winchesters inside
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 6 . 11/21/2008
OH

awesome ending girly

ya just made my day!

brill work

lovd how ya wrote it x
all done chapter 6 . 11/21/2008
Thanks for the story - it was great!
J.A. Carlton chapter 6 . 11/21/2008
Great job nana! Excellent satisfying ending there! WHE!

Sorry it took so long to get to it, it's been a wicked full week. :D

SPLE munchies for de boys... Gotta love that Rusty! And I"m sure the boys are thrilled to have a new friend.

Thanks for a great ride!

:D

sifi
Angelustatt chapter 6 . 11/19/2008
I meant to review this yesterday, and got held up with RL.

Anyway, I love how you ended this, I loved the imagery of the jars of fruit being thrown, I could just image the sickly smell mixing with the smoke and other nasty smells. Ew! LOL

I adored the fact you knocked those boys out. Gotta love me some Winchester!hurt. LOL And Dean "kissing" Sam was just too funny with the way Sam reacted, not to mention Dean's comeback.

You write these two bantering so well, mate. Well done! *HUGS*
carocali chapter 6 . 11/19/2008
Who knew bedspreads could come in so handy! :D

Fun story and nice tie ins! Rusty was very sweet - and he gave them goodies! Woohoo!

Thanks for sharing!