Reviews for Hell Motel
LovinJackson chapter 5 . 11/11/2008
This was great. Im loving this and i had to point out certain parts here coz they made me laugh ..

“We’re not going to know if we don’t try.” Sam made as if to get off the bed, but Dean’s strong grip on his upper arm prevented it.

“Are you crazy? Stay put!”

“Why? You said I should check it out.” the corner of Sam’s mouth twitching as he spoke.

Dean took a swipe at his little brother’s head, “Don’t be an idiot!”

…in your underwear, I might add…

“Bedspread.” Bedspreads lol thats funny

Okay so im really REALLY looking forward to the last chapter. This is an excellent story, mate :) LOVE IT!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 5 . 11/11/2008
AH haha LOl hun

omg

awesome stuff

i just loved this chappy hun

great work as always, loved the length!

haa

YAY
bia1007 chapter 5 . 11/11/2008
Very edgy feeling now, increasing more and more reading the chapter, great one! Really liked Rusty, what a kind man, willing to help despite his own fear but I still worry that this won’t work out the way they planned!; at least they are together (always a relief). My personal highlight here was protective Sam, showing so clearly how much his brother means to him, wonderful and very touching!
deangirl1 chapter 5 . 11/11/2008
I've got a bad feeling that something is going to get in the way of Rusty saving them... at least right away... *bites nails nervously*... Bedspreads? Really? -oh, Dean...
Twinchy chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
This was an amazing ride so far, tight paced and very well-written.

Especially your characterizations work great and I love your own characters, Betty in particular. I hope she'll get to listen to her best friend's grandson telling her the story of the haunting and that Dean will make good on his promise to take her out for a dance (she really deserves it).

Just one tiny little thing about the first chapter (no offence): with the basement becoming chilly, I'm sure Dean (hunter par excellence, he is) would recognize a spirit hauting the place right away when he came across one.
J.A. Carlton chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
Excellent job Nana... I hope Rusty keeps his cool and doesnt' let the boys down, he seems like a solid soul! (Hope nothing happens to him either... gulp)

Can't wait to see the boys in action with a bedspread... that's gonna be something :D

I can't wait for more. Thanks for posting Nana!

:D

Loving it.

sifi
darksupernatural chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
I so can't wait to find out what happens with the brothers in the other room. This is a great story. Thanks. Update soon!
TraSan chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
Great chapter! Rusty was a fun OC.

The boys are in the thick of the hunt now!

Looking forward to the next chapter.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 4 . 11/9/2008
AW awesome fic hun! bless ya

aw omg so sweet bless

ahha

and drinking tea LOL!

haha

LOVED IT
carocali chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
A little backstory is always good! I love how Dean handled the older woman - it's nice to give a boost every once in a while. I have a feeling there's a little something more going on with Dean, however.

So, now they're back at the hotel, waiting for the next step to unfold. Hopefully, they have enough to go on to take care of the evil there once and for all!

:D

Caroline
Angelustatt chapter 4 . 11/7/2008
You had fun with these little old ladies, didn't you? LOL I love Dean with the biscuits...

Heck, I just love it. But I need more now... lol

*HUGS*
Muffy Morrigan chapter 4 . 11/6/2008
Oh I love this story, it's so much fun and different and sounds like the kind of place I'll end up staying in sometime! You have the brother's down! It's all good and yummy and wonderfulness, only you know it ended?

Five Impalas, freshly waxed and lovingly detailed by beautiful Winchesters
PADavis chapter 4 . 11/6/2008
Thanks for the update. This is getting curiouser and curiouser. I liked the dimple effect, and of course Dean limping and exhausted. It's a disease I know.

Write more soon!

Phoebe
LovinJackson chapter 4 . 11/4/2008
Somethings up with my boy lol and im more than ready to find out what :) Loved that ... again you have some great lines. Dean's reaction to tea amused me lol

Looking forward to the next update :) Awesome job!

Tara x0x
bia1007 chapter 4 . 11/4/2008
Great background story and a priceless brotherly charm attack to get the information (also liked the two ladies, especially the wonderful “so far from old” Betty Marquette)! Again, very special brother moments here, perfectly catching their bond and deep affection for each other; enjoyed the lightness of this chapter, a bit of a break before they have to face evil once more. A big thank you for this!
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »