Reviews for Hell Motel
sifi chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
Hey there Nana! Great job getting the information out of those two ladies, with our boys in full-princes charming mode those poor gals dind't stand a chance! :D

Gotta love it!

Course kinda getting ready for some action here once Dean recovers a wee bit... he must be tired... I'll gladly tend those wounds of his... sigh...

Once again milady, great job! Thank You for this!

Can't wait till next week for more!

darksupernatural chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
The brother moment at the end made the information gathering chapter that much more cool to read. Wonderful job putting together a back story. Can't wait for more.
carocali chapter 3 . 10/31/2008
Well hopefully, now that they've found each other and figured out what's going on, they can get this taken care of.

There's still something about Rusty though...Why did he put them in that room? Hm...
LovinJackson chapter 3 . 10/28/2008
Dean in a towel *happy sigh*

Separation anxiety - Good line Dean lmao

This was great! I loved it! You had me worried when Sam ended up in the same "room" as Dean. I had a feeling it wasnt just the doors :)

Cant wait for more :)

Tara x0x
TraSan chapter 3 . 10/28/2008
Oh, so the bed works as a portal too?

You've definitely woven a fascinating tale here, Nana.

Can't wait for more!

And seriously, the little reunion scene had me cracking up along with the boys.
bia1007 chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
Wow, this story really makes my flesh crawl, vanishing bodies and Dean going back there alone, later both in the changed room, big time scary. Loved Sam showing his affection and pride for his brother so clearly (“…had enjoyed watching him think and process information from a very young age”/”…don’t want to take a chance on losing you like that”, wonderful), always enjoy your brother scenes very much; and again can’t wait for the next chapter!
alwaysateen chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
Cool chapter.

I'm glad both brothers end up in the "other room", they work perfectly when they're together.

I also love the little part where Sam appreciate how his brother think and process information, cool.
Kelcor chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
Awesome story! I truly cannot WAIT for the next chapter! :o)

PADavis chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
I'm having a lot of fun with this one. Come on over here and let's cuddle was priceless. Thanks for the great update.

sayrae3times chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
In the words of Sam: "And the plot thickens." Still enjoying very much and can't wait to read more!
J.A. Carlton chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
Aw discovery and brother banter! Awesome lady. Great peaceful brother moments.

Now... how are they gonna get rid of that pesky malevolence? *scratches chin*

I guess time will tell... can't wait for a little the next chapter and the heat it's undoubtedly gonna bring. :D

Thanks for this Nana! GREAT JOB! :D

Enkidu07 chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
Loved it! I have no idea how they are going to fix this! Very intriguing!
darksupernatural chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
Yet another cool chapter. I'm glad to see that they're starting to figure some things out.
Muffy Morrigan chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
Ooh, awesome entry. Why do I think things are going to be bad soon? Crossing the beams bad? Loving this story sis, it's awesome and different!

Five Impalas with safelyt sleeping Winchesters inside
carocali chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
Well, we have a little more information to go on. They're starting to figure out that the door has something to do with this mystery. But will they be able to find a way back to the other world safely?

More please!