Reviews for Hell Motel
TraSan chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
Another great chapter, Nana!

Sorry I didn't get a chance to review until now, I've been out of town at a Financial Conference.

The banter, the brotherly bonding - both awesome and combined with a spooky mystery it's just wonderful!
LovinJackson chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
Hey :)

I loved this. Dean jumping Sam not once but twice was a classic ;) and the banter was great! and Dean in his shorts ... yum. thanks for that mental image :)

Tara x0x
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
OH god hun

this is so totally awesome, OMG

i am soo in love with this!OHH

nice one girl xx
K Hanna Korossy chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
Interesting mystery! Good twist of the door opening not being the only change. I'm intrigued!
alwaysateen chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
Interesting...

I'm just so glad the brothers are reunited at the moment! And in the right "time zone", right...
J.A. Carlton chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
I"m thinking...

bah dum... bah dum... bah dum...bah dum..bah dedle e! *Chomp*...

Oh channelling jaws again... SPLE!

:D

So I'm seriously thinking there's something hunt-worthy here and I want to know more! What is it? Why'd it attack Dean? Love the brotherly banter and of course that happy little hurt comfort... y'know if I dind't know better I'd say Dean was just having fun tackling his kid brother and taking him by surprise!

:D

Great work milady! Want more please? SPLE

sifi
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
That was so cool, freaky and creepy. I like the not knowing what is going on, the suspense with the brothers. I look forward to the next part!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Oh Nana that was so awesome. gripping, chilling, mind boggling. You have captured my interest indeed. I can't wait to read the next part!
sayrae3times chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
'Tis very good so far. Can't wait for more!
Enkidu07 chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
“Mmphf” was the reply from somewhere in Sam’s chest.

this made me laugh. actually, several parts made me laugh - like the 2nd time dean tackled Sam. Awesome. This is very intriguing! Lots of wonderful little details like checking for fevers and treating wounds and mysterious changing rooms!
J.A. Carlton chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Awesome work Nana! You've got me "Gr" ing in frustration here... Poor hurt Dean and hungry Sammy. :D

Excellent! Can't wait to get to the next chapter.

Hope you're having a great day... and thanks again (to you both) for making this weekend something extra special! :D

Had a great time!

sifi
darksupernatural chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
Wonderful chapter. Love Dean freaking out and tackling Sam. Great work with the banter.
bia1007 chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
Oh, this so made starting this week easier; wonderful reunion, loved the brother moments here, especially Sam’s “…I’ll be right behind you” and Dean’s “he’d felt his little brother’s absence on the other side”, special scenes!

Also enjoyed the mysterious atmosphere, really feels like in the old movies, intriguing background story - and the funny spots, Dean in his shorts waving at the motel clerk was just grand. Fantastic update!
deangirl1 chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
Cool! Love all the background you are putting in this... Love the bro-moments... And especially Dean running about showing off his, um, assets... ;-)
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
Loved it! For whatever crazy reason, my favorite parts were when Dean tackled Sam the two times. It made me smile. hehe
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »