Reviews for Hell Motel
Manavie chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Oh wow it's a real interesting start. I'm so hooked up of wanting to know what's going on... Hell motel is for sure. It's freaky! and Nana you need to update soon ;) pretty please *puppy dog eyes*

Thanks for the awesome read

*huge hug*
TraSan chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Okay, this is a freaky little tale!

What the heck is going on here? Are they on different planes of reality, but sharing the same physical space somehow?

Intriguing.

More please!
carocali chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Well this certainly IS Hell! Separating the boys is just mean! :D What's up with this place and what about that storage room with all the tools and canned goods? Is it possessed by some evil spirit?

So, did Sam finally hit the door with the paused blinking green finding his way to Dean? Are they both stuck in this hell hole? And if so, how are they going to get out!

More please!

:D

Caroline
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Wow-what an intriguing first chapter! I can't wait until you update to get more clues as to what's going on.
Angelustatt chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I think everyone have covered what i wanted to say already. LOL I do love the real sense of mystery you've got going here, mate. I'm hanging for the next bit! More! More!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Oh wow. you have an excellent start here. I for one am looking forward to more!
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
What a weird story, lost in a motel room...

Did Dean walk through another dimension or what?

Please update soon.
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Hey

I cant tell you how happy I am that you finally posted this. i have been curious about it since you told me.

Poor tired Dean and ouch with the pitchfork and posessed garden tools and I have to laugh at Dean talking to the room and yelling at the end ... it just gives me this cute picture in my head lol

And now Sammy's there too? I cant wait to read more

Tara x0x
PADavis chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I love the appearing/disappearing weapons back, and possessed lawn equipment should be in more stories - seriously love the pitchfork getting Dean. Hope Sam brought a doggie bag for his brother - sounds like he might be joining the fun. Great chapter!

Phoebe
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Great hotel name! I love it. Definitely not good for business. Is that it? *flips it over* is there more? Such a great start!
lakailah chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Wow!This is excellent. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update again soon!
bia1007 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
How could you stop here? This is wonderful spooky in a classic way I enjoy enormously, always loved the haunted places. And the guys, trying to find a way back to each other, Sam not able to sleep without his brother at his side and Dean as usual trying to protect his little brother at all costs, very touching, this has everything I could ask for. Oh, and the title is perfect, more “Hell Motel” please!
Rock Chalk chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Great Start! I'm really enjoying the humor as well as the mystery. I'm also really looking forward to the next chapter for more clues on figuring out just where Dean went and how he got there.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I have no idea what the hell you have in mind but I'm having a lot of fun finding out!
Naed chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
So thrilling... Great story! Looking forward to next chapters :)
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »